Can We Talk?

You watch the live for a little bit cuddled up in Chris's hoodies and in his bed but decide about halfway through to go downstairs. When you walk just into view of the boys Chris instantly sees you, and you thought his jaw was going to hit the floor. He turns his ring light to Bryan and walks over to you.
"Are you in my hoodie?" He asks grabbing your waist.
"Yes, sorry. I just-"
"No, I like it. I could get used to this view." He says smiling and winking.
"Oh stop, get back to your live." You say hitting his arm.
"Their fine." He says trying to kiss you.
You lift your phone in front of his face before he reaches yours and he rolls his eyes at you.
"Fine." He says turning away.
You drop your phone to your side and he quickly turns around and steals a quick kiss, then runs back to his phone. You can't help but smile after he does it.
You find yourself a seat at the counter and continue to watch the live. Tyler comes in and sees you.
"What are you doing in here?" He asks you.
"Watching the live." You laugh.
"Yeah but, you can watch it out there, in person." He says letting a chuckle out.
"I just- I don't know Ty, I'm scared."
He gets a glass of water and leans on the counter across from you.
"About what?" He says raising the glass to his lips.
"My past, Chris throwing me away, getting attached. Everything."
"Chris isn't that type of person. He seems to really like you, he's careful with you, he's himself with you." Tyler says.
"What do you mean he's himself?" You question.
"He's showing his softer side again, he's not so tense and angry. He's calmer with you around. Happier." Tyler smiles as the words leave his mouth.
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Just talk to him." Tyler says finishing his glass of water.
"Thanks Ty." You say.
"No problem." He says before he walks out of the kitchen.

You sit and think of how to bring up your past with Chris when Zach announces the last song. Your nerves run rampant as the song comes to an end. Chris walks up behind you and wraps his arms around you.
"Hey." He says.
"Hi." You smile at him.
"So I have a few things I need to do but then I'm all yours." He says nuzzling into your neck.
You giggle a little bit, "okay sounds good."
He starts to walk away when he turns to you, "hey-" he says pointing at you.
"What?" You laugh.
"Nothing, I just wanted to see that smile again." He smirks and walks away.

It's been about 2 hours when Chris comes to find you.
"Hey beautiful." He smiles walking up to you sitting on the couch.
"Hey." You smile at him.
"So, I'm done for the night, what do you wanna do?" He says wrapping his arms around you and squeezing lightly.
"Do you want to cuddle? Or watch a movie? Oo, even better, do you want to watch a movie AND cuddle?" He says.
"Chris-" you let out a sigh, "can we talk?" You say turning your body towards him.
His face goes white like he just saw his life flash before his eyes. He swallows hard before answering. "Uhh, yeah."
"Okay, not here." You shake you head.
"Want to go to the room?" He asks sparingly.
"Yeah that's fine." You say as you stand up out of the chair.

You walk behind Chris to the room and he closes the door behind him, you sit on the bed cross legged and fold your hands in your lap.
"Is everything okay?" He asks.
"Yes, but they might not be after this."  You say playing with your hands.
"What's going on?" He says as he sits across from you and grabs your hands.

You take a deep breath gathering yourself before you take the chance of ruining what you have going with Chris.