A New Place To Call Home

It's been about a hear and half since your first visit to LA to see Chris. Which means about a year and a half since you guys decided to take your friendship to the next level and make it a relationship.

"This place is HUGE!" Ali yells from across the apartment.
You laugh. "Ali, it's about the same size as the one back home."
"No, this is definitely bigger! I mean look at it! And look at this view!" She says staring out the window.
"I told you the view out here was wonderful!" You laugh.
"I just can't believe we actually moved out to California! And I'm going to be doing hair and makeup for photo shoots!" Ali says high pitched.
"I told you that you were amazing!" You say hugging her.
"I know, but now both of our dreams are coming true!" She says.

"Knock knock!" You hear the voice you've been longing to hear say.
"Chris!" You yell as you run to the door.
"Hey babygirl!" He says embracing you into his arms. "Welcome home." He says.
"Thank you! Isn't it wonderful?" You ask him.
"Not as wonderful as you!" He says scrunching his nose.
"Oh stop." You say pushing away from him.
"Where are you going?" He pouts.
"I have to unpack." You laugh.
"Can't you do that tomorrow? The boys are dying to see you, and to meet Ali!" He says tugging at your hand.
"Fine." You sigh and roll your eyes.

"(Your name)!" You hear the boys yell as you walk through the door.
"Boys!" You yell as they all huddle around you and squeeze you into a group hug.
"And this must be Ali?" Tristan says. Grabbing her handing and kissing it.
Ali giggles and blushes like a little school girl. "Hi." She finally spits out.
You can't help but laugh at her.

"So! Let's catch up!" Bryan says.

You all head to the patio and catch up on life since the last time you've visited.

"And Ali, what do you do?" Tristan asks her.
"Well I uh- I'm actually a makeup artist." She says swallowing her water.
"That's fantastic." Tristan says.

"(Your name), can we talk?" Chris says to you.
"Uh, yeah." You say standing up and following him into the house.

"What's going on?" You ask worried.
"Nothing, I just wanted to-" Chris stops talking as he presses his lips to yours and lifts you out the counter.

When your lips finally pull from his your caught in a daze. "Okay then." You laugh.

"I've missed you so much. And now that you're here for good I can see you whenever I want to when we have free time." Chris says.

"This is true!" You laugh laying your head on his shoulder.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do?" He asks.
"Not yet." You sigh.
"You'll figure it out babe." He says smiling at you.
"I know." You say as you lift your head and jump off the counter.

"So, will you and Ali be joining us for dinner?" You hear Zach ask.
"Sure. I'm sure Ali is going to be hard to get out of her since Tristan is actually talking to her." You laugh.
"Talking? That boy looks like he is head over heels for her." Zach laughs.
"Oh god, please don't tell her that." You laugh.
"I think it's cute." Chris shrugs.
"You would!" You say pushing his shoulder.
"Yes Zach, we would love to stay for dinner." You smile.
"I'll be sure to set two extra plates." He smiles and walks out of the room.

You all sit down for dinner and of course Chris sits next to you, along with Ali, and you notice Tristan sits next to Ali.

You guys talk and eat, but the night quickly comes to an end. Tristan and Chris drive you girls home and Chris and you catch Tristan and Ali kissing goodnight.

"That's all I'm going to hear about now." You laugh and roll your eyes.
"Me too I'm sure." Chris laughs with you.
Chris kisses you goodnight, "goodnight babygirl, I love you." He says.
"I love you too." You smile and give him one more kiss before he walks away from the door.

"Oh. My. God!" Ali squeals.

She goes on to tell you all about what happened after you and Chris snuck away.
You listen and watch her tell the events and can't help but he happy for her.
"Living in LA is going to be amazing!" She says.
"Yes it is." You say