Chapter 1: When all begin

Smoke and screams are filling the air, the people and Pokemon are in despair. The Legendary Pokemon has gone mad, as they attack the town with their beams and attacks. All eight regions are now attacked by every Legendary and Mystical Pokemon, from the people's view, they are controlled by people with white cloaks known as Team Alpha. Team Alpha is a mysterious group, their vow is to destroy all humans and the fact that they manage to have all the Pokemon except for Arceus is disturbing, since there are no evil groups from the past that are able to do so successfully.

A boy is standing on the top of the Mt. Silver, watching the view of Kanto and Johto as he shows no expression. A girl wearing a cloak is standing besides him as she asks, "Are you thinking of about her again?"

The boy doesn't reply a thing, and then another boy wearing the same cloak walks towards them and he says, "You can't blame him, Insey. Our mother is gone because of them, we have also gone to hell because of them. It is no wonder that he is going to do this."

"But Mark, as much as I hated them for hurting our brother, I don't want him to be sad again..."

"That is why the Legendaries are helping us sending judgement to them." A boy walks towards them and Mark says, "Trenor, how is the Alola Region?"

"The Tapus have flooded most of the region, it will only be some time that it will be disappear forever." Trenor replies. "Is Brother thinking of her again? Just what is so special about her anyways?"

Another girl walks towards them and she says, "She is the only person that Brother loved and cared the most. How ironic that she just kissed him back at the airport and then go with another person."

The final member also arrives and says, "And it is also the time when our Mother died. Humans are the reason of our miseries."

"True." Trenor says to the girl. "But the only problem is that why is he lying to the world that we controlled the Legendaries? It will be understandable that they are willing to help us volunteerily."

"Isn't that obvious? Brother loved Pokemon that he didn't want them to suffer for him." Golly replies.

Then the boy turns around to the group and then he says, "Mark, Minami, Trenor, Insey, Golly. I am sorry to make you worry. Right now let's continue our work."

"Sure, Brother." Minami says as they leave the mountain.

In the refuge camp in the Kalos Region, people and normal Pokemon are helping each other. Some of the people volunteer to battle the evil Team Alpha, but they failed as they were killed in the end.

In the camp there is a group, a group of Ash's former travel companions. They are sad as Ash isn't there with them. Serena has been in a bad shape as she mutters, "It was my fault..."

Dawn hears it and she sits besides her, "Serena, you shouldn't blame yourself. You didn't know anything."

"But I hurt him, I shouldn't be with that pig Calem at the first place...or else Ash wouldn't have to be the hero again..." Serena weeps.

The others frown as they remember that after Ash finishes his journey in the Galar Region, he came back to Kalos only to see that Serena falls in love with the new Champion who won against Alain, Calem Xavier. The action breaks Ash heart and he didn't show up again in front of Serena. It was after 3 days of Ash learning the truth that Calem raped her, but with the help of Bonnie and the other companions, she was freed and Calem was arrested, but since then she hadn't seen Ash again.

After a month, Team Alpha suddenly appears and began their attack, and it was then that Serena found Ash again. But Ash isn't the same Ash she loved and admired, because he is heart-broken and he told the others that he is going to stop Team Alpha himself. And after that day, no one has ever seen him nor heard him again.