Chapter 1

Arias POV

Moments ago I was just about to jump off the ledge of an old run down building, but now I have Michael holding me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He shouted.

I winced at his voice. "What does it look like I was doing. I was just about ready to jump when you pulled me back." I cried, my knees buckled and I fell on butt, and hugged my knees.

"I pulled you away for a reason ya know."

"Luke called me and told me he got your message. He got worried so he called me. You wanna know how I found you. Because I live in that little old shabby house across the street. I see everything that comes and goes. So when I saw a car, I watched until you got out. I kept watching you until you sat down on the ledge. That's when I ran over here and climb up those stairs and pulled you back." He said, veins popping out of his neck.

"You should've just let me die. That's what you always wanted." I spat.

"Just shut up, and let's go." He sighed. I stayed put, on the ground. He groaned before leaning down and throwing me over his shoulder.

I thrashed around but he was much stronger than me. I gave up once we reached my car. He put me in the passenger seat and got into the drivers of my car.

"Where are you even taking me?" I asked.

"To the airport. Luke booked you a ticket and I think the Asian looking with the sexy girlfriend will be waiting for you." I rolled my eyes, who did Luke think he was just getting me a ticket.

What if I didn't want to go back to him. Part of me wanted to and the other part didn't. I guess I'd just have to think about it on the plane.

Michael dropped me off airport and I walked in, checked in, went through security. Now I was boarding the plane.

Since I didn't have my own headphones I had to use the crappy ones the plane provided. I plugged them into my phone and put them in my ears. I fell asleep listening to Drown by Bring Me The Horizon.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I was awaken by the rude flight attendant telling me to fasten my seat belt. We landed about 15 minutes later and I grabbed my bag and got off the plane.

I was looking for Calum, when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw Calum. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and cried.

I heard him sniff so I assumed he was crying to. "Please never leave like that again. You scared us so much."

I didn't speak, so I just nodded. We finished our little fest, and he grabbed my bag and we walked to his car. He helped me in and got in himself.

I looked down at my baby bump and it had grown a little more. It was definitely noticeable now. "Cal, can I use your sweatshirt. My aunt still has no idea I'm having a baby."

He nodded, and took it off handing it to me. He then started his car and we drove off. I slipped the hoodie on and wiped the tears off my face.

We pulled up my driveway and got out of the car. Once I entered the house I was engulfed into several pairs of arms.

"Thank god your okay." My aunt said, through her tears as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm gonna go upstairs, I need some sleep." They all nodded understandingly and I walked up to my room.

It had gone untouched, just like I left it almost 3 weeks ago. Except I found a note on my bed. I saw Luke's messy handwriting. I unfolded the paper and started reading.

Aria,

Im sorry for saying what I did. The truth is, I'm just scared. I don't want that kid to have a terrible dad. I mean look at me, I'm an unstable wreck. I don't want that baby growing up with somebody like me. They deserve somebody better. Someone similar to Ashton and Calum.

I really do love you and our baby. I wasn't thinking when I said those things. They just fell out of my mouth. You have to believe me when I said I didn't mean them. I was just angry at myself for causing you this, upset, and scared.

I love you Aria Beau.

I threw the note onto the ground and put my shoes back on. I ran down the stairs and got into my aunts car. I heard shouts for me to come back but I didn't listen.

I quickly sped off to his apartment, where I knew he would be. I parked my car and rushed up the stairs to his level. I got to his level and barged in. I ignored Lucy's shouts of excitement for me and ran into Luke's room. His back was to me and he had his guitar out.

I stayed silent as I watched him. He was singing The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. One of my favorite songs. I walked closer to his bed, and sat behind him. I began singing along with him.

When he noticed he turned around and his face lit up. He wrapped his strong arms around me. "Aria, baby, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I love you so much. I didn't mean what I said and--."

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. I fell back onto the bed, he laid on top if me. Supporting himself with his forearms so he wound hurt the baby.

"I. Love. You." I mumbled between kisses.

He pulled away and brought his head down to my stomach. "Hello baby. It's your daddy, and I love you so much." He the pressed a kiss to my stomach and brought himself next to me.

"Your gonna be a great dad." I whispered. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I hope so." He mumbled. "Have you told your aunt yet?"

"No, I'm to scared to. I don't think I can face her." I spoke worriedly.

"We'll tell her together then. We should do it before it's to late, your bump will become to noticeable." I nodded.

"Get some sleep, baby. You like tired. I'm sorry again, and I love you." He mumbled into my hair.

"Stop apologizing, I swear I won't kiss you for a month if you do." I stated.

"S-...okay." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

Tonight, I actually fell asleep without crying. I was back in Luke's arms and I was happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay, here's the first chapter. I would like to dedicate it to @Amara5SOS. You should go follow her because she loves comments and votes on my stories all the time.

But how was this first chapter? Good or bad? Or in the middle.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

-Marie