Chapter 21

Arias POV

Me and Luke had been married for five months now. We were both 20, and Lucy was now 8. Everything was perfect.

Right now, I was by myself with the twins. Luke was with Lucy at her five practice. Ashton has started teaching her, and she really liked so she finally joined a team.

I just laid Maddy down when there was a knock at the door. I walked out of their room, and closed the door. I walked to the front door and opened it up. Completely surprised by who I saw.

"Aria, may I please come in." Andy said.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, not letting him in.

"I need Luke to forgive me. I just now found enough money to come here. Please you have to convince him to forgive me."

"I can't do that sir. What you did to him scarred him. You left him parent less and to fend for himself. I thinks it's best for you just to go back home." I spoke, my tone a little bit harsher and louder.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Luke's voice boomed. All hell was gonna break loose.

Andy turned around to face Luke. I saw Lucy and she looked scared. Whenever Luke got mad, it scared her a lot. I motioned for her to come inside, and she ran in quickly.

I closed the door, I was gonna leave this all to Luke. I didn't want to hear any of that. "Who's that man? And why does Luke sound so angry?"

"Lucy, I'm not gonna answer that right now. You'll have to wait for Luke to tell you later on. Right now, you just need to go change out of your swimsuit." She nodded understandingly and ran off to her room.

How did Andy even know we live here. How did he find us. I heard yelling from outside, so I opened up the door and Luke had Andy by the collar. Luke towered over him.

"You have no right to just show up at my house. You fucked up way to many times for me to ever forgive you. If I ever see you in this town again, I will beat the fucking shit out of you. Do you understand me?" Luke yelled.

His dad looked completely petrified. He nodded, and Luke let go of him. Andy got into his car and drove off.

Luke walked inside, brushed past me and into our bedroom. He slammed the door causing me to wince. I'm gonna let him cool off for minute. I knew he was angry.

I walked to Lucy's room, and she was watching Tangled. I sat down next to her, and watched it with her.

The movie was finally over, and Lucy had fallen asleep. I covered with her with her blanket and quietly left her room. I walked down the hall to me and Luke's room.

The door was still shut, but I rested my hand against the handle. I leaned my forehead against the door. "Luke."

I heard his muffled cried, and my heart broke. I walked in and silently shut the door behind me. He saw me, and quickly wiped his eyes. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Why...why would he come back. I already told him I never want to see him again." He cried softly.

I moved myself so I was straddling his lap. I cupped his face and wipe away the tears with my thumb. "Please stop crying."

He grabbed my waist, and took me off his lap. I laid down, and he rested his head on my chest. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Why are you sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for."

He stood up, causing me to stand up. "There's so much to be sorry for. I brought you into my fucked ip life. I've caused you so many problems. Hell, I got you pregnant with two kids. Something you probably didn't even want to happen until you were older. I asked you to marry me, something you probably would've never done. You probably feel bad for me that's why." He screamed, more fresh tears falling down his face.

It hurt me that, he thought I would only marry him or be with him cause I felt bad. I watched him slide down the bedroom wall, and curl up. I sighed, and a few tears began falling down my face.

I padded over to were he was. I kneeled down next to him and removed his hands from his face. I cupped his face.

"Don't you ever doubt that I don't love you. No, I didn't plan on having kids so early in life, but I'm glad it's with you. I love you so much Luke." His blue eyes stared deeply into my green ones. He looked so vulnerable, and I hated it. "Let's go lay down."

He nodded, and took my hand and stood up. We laid down, and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him softly. "I love you Luke. I love you a lot."

"I love you too." He smuggled closer to me, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Today, Luke and I were gonna try our best to tell Lucy who Andy was. She kept asking questions and Luke thought it'd be best just to tell her. Than have her constantly asking questions.

"Lucy can you come here please." Luke yelled. Lucy can running into our room and sat down in Luke's lap.

"What?" She questioned looking at both of us. "Your not having another baby right?"

"No." Both Luke and I exclaim.

"Okay." She nodded.

"I think it's time for me to explain to you some things." Luke told her and she nodded.

"Do you know that man that was at the door yesterday?" She nodded. "Lucy, that was our dad."

"I have a daddy? Can we go visit him please. There's so many things I need to tell him." She exclaimed.

"No, Lucy he's a bad man. You don't want anything to do with him." I told her.

"Why not he's my daddy?" She questioned.

"There's some things that you won't quite understand yet. I'll have to explain them to you when you get a little bit older." Luke said, and I softly smiled at her.

"Okay, but can you tell me where babies come from? Please?" She begged.

Luke stood up. "Aria can tell you that." He patted my shoulder and walked out.

"Umm, we'll talk about when your older." She groaned but nodded and left the room.

I walked into the kitchen were Luke was drinking a beer. "Your not fucking legal, were did you get that?"

"Ashton." He took another sip of it. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him. "So what did you tell Luce?"

"I told her I'd explain when she's older. I'm not telling an 8 year old were babies come from." I told him.

He nodded. "Fair enough."

"I'm sorry ready for your sister to be a teenager. I'll have somebody to discuss boy problems with." I laughed.

"She's not dating anybody." He sighed.

"Your so touchy on this subject." I giggled.

"I just don't wang any guy to do what I use to do with girls. Use them then leave." He put his head in his hands.

"You jut have to trust her judgement." I told him. He nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand in the process.

We walked into the twins room, and Lucy was playing with them on the floor. We sat down next to her on the floor. Luke pulled me into his lap, and we watched Lucy and the twins intently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OOOOOH MYYYYYY GODDDDD!!

Andy came back and Luke was so FÜCKING pissed.

Lukey broke down in this chapter though. :'(

Thanks for reading please vote and comment.

-Marie