Chapter 13

Stephanie's POV

As I drove to the ice cream shop. The butterflies in my stomach were terrible. I had only seen this guy twice so I was slightly nervous. But, I deserved better than Calum. And this guy was it.

I arrived at the shop, and he was already standing there. I got out of the car and walked up to him.

"Hey Stephanie." He smiled, kissing my cheek. Making me blush beet red.

"Hey, Michael." I smiled.

"Let's go get some ice cream shall we?" He offered me his hand, which I gratefully took.

When we got inside, the lady behind the counter smiled at us. "Well, aren't you to a cute couple. What can I get you?"

"Uh, I'll have 2 scoops of strawberry. What shout you Steph?" The way he called me Steph made me blush hard again. But I thought of Calum, he always called me that.

"I'll get cookies and cream." She nodded and got out ice creams.

"That'll be eight dollars please." She said.

I went to grab my wallet, but Michael stopped me. "I got this." He smiled.

I nodded, and he payed the lady. We got out ice cream, and sat outside since the weather was nice.

"So tell me more about yourself?" Michael inquired.

"Well, I'm an only child. My full name is Stephanie Maria Hart. I've lived here my entire life. I live with both of my parents. I do gymnastics. That's about it, I'm not so interesting." I chuckled.

"I'd like to differ." He said smiling at me. He had an amazing smile, it was beautiful.

"Tell me about yourself than." I said.

"Well, my full name is Michael Gordon Clifford. Yes, I know my name is nerdy. I'm from Baltimore. My favorite band is Sleeping with Sirens. I live alone, believe it or not I'm cousins with Luke." He explained.

"No way, you know Luke? Your name is not nerdy, I like it. It's cute." I told him.

He blushed, and chuckled.

The rest of the afternoon, Michael and I spent together. He's such a sweet guy and he's a gentleman.

The date was over, and I had to drive back since I had brought my car. I drove back to Aria and Luke's house since my stuff was there. I was gonna pick it up, and then go back to my house. I didn't want Aria and Luke to have to deal with me.

I got back, and Aria and Luke were cuddling on the couch. "Hey Steph, how'd it go?" Aria inquired.

"Good." I smiled to myself.

"What's his name? You never mentioned it." Luke asked.

"Actually you guys know him. It's Michael." Luke's face dropped, and Aria smiled.

"Michael Clifford?" I nodded. "You can't date him Steph, he's dangerous. He's bad, trust me." Luke warned.

"Luke chill out, I can date whoever I want. You don't control me." I groaned, walking into the guest room and start gathering my things.

I was just about done packing when Aria walked in and sat down in the bed. "He only said that cause he and Michael aren't on good terms. He'll get over it." She reassured me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Arias POV

I was rocking William back and forth when Luke walked in. "Hey." He kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.