Chapter 12

Arias POV

Luke and I were watching tv in the lounge. We had just put the twins to sleep, and Lucy was in her room. When the doorbell rang.

I stood up, and walked over to the door. When I opened it, Stephanie was sobbing. I didn't have to ask to know what happened.

I pulled her inside, and wrapped my arms around her. "What happened?" I asked.

We walked over to the couch, and she sat down in between Luke and I. "Cal-lum cheated on m-me." She sobbed.

"How do you know?" Luke asked.

"I went over to his house because I wanted to talk about our relationship. When I walked into his bedroom, him and another girl were having sex." She continued crying.

I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. Luke stood up, and started marching towards the door. He put on his shoes. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To teach Cal a lesson, right now i don't give a shit that he's my best friend." He fumed, before exiting the house.

Luke's POV

I was pissed. I can't believe Cal would do that. Stephanie was practically my sister, so I wasn't gonna just sit there and watch her cry.

I arrived at Calum's house, just as some blonde girl left his house. He was standing in the doorway, and he saw me and his eyes widened.

"Your a fucking prick." I screamed at him. "You told her you loved her, then left her."

I shoved him, causing him to stumble. "It's none of your business Luke."

"It's my business when Stephanie shows up at my house at 7:30 at night crying her eyes out cause you cheated on her." I fumed.

"You wouldn't understand." He groaned.

"Your right Calum, I don't understand. Please enlighten me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, I honestly don't know why I did it. The first time I met that girl she came onto me, but then I kept seeing her. There's no real reason behind it, I just, I don't know." He let out a frustrated groan.

"You fucked up big time, I'm not gonna help you either and I doubt Ash will. Your on your own." I shook my head at him before walking out of his house.

I drove back home, still pissed at Calum. Once I arrived, the girls were sitting on the couch, watching some god awful chick flick and I'm pretty sure Stephanie was just about asleep. Aria saw me, and stood up, covering Steph in a blanket before walking over to me.

"She's gonna stay here a couple days. Her parents are away and I told her she could stay." Aria explained.

I nodded. "I can't believe he would do that."

"I know, I hate seeing her so upset. I don't think I've ever seen her cry so much." Aria mumbled.

"I'm tired, can we go to bed?" I asked, she nodded before taking my hand and leading me to our bedroom.

She changed into a pair of spandex shorts and a tshirt. I took off my shirt, and undid my jeans and put on sweatpants since Stephanie is here. We laid down, and I pulled her close to me.

"Night baby, I love you." I kissed her once more.

"I love you too." The last thing I heard before falling asleep was the sound of her softy snores.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up the next morning with Aria in my arms for once. She'd typically wake up and take care of the twins without me. I tell her to wake me up, but she's to stubborn and tells me to keep sleeping.

I get up and put a shirt on, and walk into the twins room. To see Stephanie and Aria playing with the twins and Lucy.

"Good morning." I said, sitting behind Aria, her in between my legs.

"You two make cute babies." Stephanie laughed.

"Well, I mean. Me and Aria are both pretty good looking." I chuckled.

"Somebody woke up a little to full of himself." Aria smiled.

We played with the babies for a little while longer, when Ash and Nicky came around. That's when Stephanie lost it again. She said seeing another couple made her upset.

So Ash and I took the babies and Lucy to his house to hang out with Harry and Lauren.

Lauren was watching the twins while Lucy and Harry played outside. Me and Ash were playing Fifa on his couch.

"Do you think Calum will try to get Steph back?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know. I doubt Stephanie would take him back after what he did though." I sighed.

"Yeah." He mumbled before refocusing his attention back to the game.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at Ashton's house until Aria told me it was okay to come back. I got the twins and put them in the car and Lucy got in as well and I drove off.

I arrived at the house, and Stephanie was nowhere in sight. I set the twins carriers down. "Where'd she go?"

"She's taking a nap in the guest room." Aria said.

I nodded. I picked the twins out of their carriers and handed Will to Aria. "Let's put them for a nap. They were up all afternoon."

We brought them to their room, and set them in their cribs. We stayed in there until they fell asleep and then walked out.

Stephanie was frantically pacing in the hallway. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about making Calum jealous. I met this guy at the ice cream parlor once and he asked me out on a date and gave me his number. I rejected cause I was with Calum. But maybe I am give him a chance. You know."

"I think you should do it." Aria stated.

"I should. Well I gotta go, I told him I'd meet him back at the ice cream shop. Bye!" She exclaimed.

I stood there in slight shock. "Well that just happened."

Aria laughed. "As long as she's happy. I'm fine with it. Her crying was slightly annoying."

"Your so mean." I teased. "Am I annoying when I cry."

"No, cause when you cry. I wanna cry." She kissed my nose.

I smiled at her, before picking her up and bringing her to our room. I laid her down, and laid on top of her. Keeping myself up with my forearms.

"I love you." I said, peppering her face in kisses.

She giggled. "I love you too Lucifer.

I cringed at the use of her nickname for me. But continued kissing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMFG, Stephanie caught Calum cheating. But she's gonna meet up with another guy??? Who's this mystery guy?

I hope this chapter was good. I'm watching iCarly at the moment lol. I just thought I should let you know.

I wanna dedicate this chapter to c_a_s_s_i_d_y_27 cause she's such a great friend.

Please vote and comment. Thanks.

-Marie