Chapter 15

Aria's POV

We had already been here for 2 days, and we mostly lounged around the hotel and visited an old friend of his. It was Tyler. Luke's old best friend.

Today, Luke wanted to visit his mom. I knew he would break down. I was ready too hold him as he cried. Lucy was most likely going to be confused, but he was gonna try to explain to her the best we could.

"You ready?" I asked Luke, as he finished tying his vans.

He nodded. "I..I don't think I can go."

"Yes, you can. I'm gonna be there with you. You'll be okay." He nodded, and I kissed his cheek.

All three of us, left the hotel. The cemetery was only about a 20 minute walk, so we walked of course. I found it amazing how Luke still knew how to navigate around here after several years of not living here.

20 minutes later, we were at the gates of the cemetery. He squeezed my hand, and we walked in. Lucy was holding my other hand. We weaved through all the headstones until we stopped at one.

Liz Hemmings

1968-2008

Beloved mother and sister

We sat down, and Luke pulled Lucy in his lap and I sat next to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hi mum." He started. "I miss you a lot. I really wish you were here. Nothing's the same. I miss your cooking, your laugh, how you always made me smile when I was upset. I miss everything about you. I haven't really been happy, until a year ago. I met a girl, which I know you'd love. Her name is Aria Beau Johnson, and she's absolutely beautiful. She has soft blonde hair, and dazzling green eyes. I'm gonna make her my wife one day." He had a few tears falling down from his face, I rubbed his back.

"I also brought someone else with me. Lucy. I know she never really got to know you, so that's why she's here." He explained.

"Huh?" Lucy questioned.

"Lucy, this is your mommy. Also Luke's mommy." I told her.

She nodded. "Hi mommy." That made Luke smile.

"Lucy has the same blonde hair as you and the same blue eyes. She looks a lot like you actually. Very beautiful. I'm trying my best to raise, to make sure she turns out like you. She has the sassy/sarcastic thing down already." He chuckled.

I watched him in admiration. Luke was such a brave person. Escaping his home country, to the other side of the world. With money and a bag. His little sister with him. Raising her on his own.

By now, more and more tears were falling from his eyes as he spoke. I held onto him tighter. I looked at Lucy who was crying as well. Hell, I was close to tears but I had to stay strong for Luke.

He was no longer talking, so I decided I would. "Mrs. Hemmings you have a wonderful son. I love him so much, I wish I could've gotten the chance to meet you. I know Luke loves you so much. There's not a day that goes by where he doesn't mention you. Your son is my world, he's the Angel in my dark world." I spoke. "I know what you taught Luke growing up will rub off on the two kids we have. Madelyn Rose and William Carter. I hope one day, they'll learn about you as well, because I'm one hundred percent sure you were a wonderful woman."

Luke buried his head, into my neck and sobbed. "Shhh, Luke. You're okay." I ran my fingers through his blonde hair.

"I'm s-such a m-ess."

"No your not. Luke, I know what it's like to lose somebody who's mean to much to you. I'm not thinking any less you right now, nor will I ever. I love you." I cooed into his ear.

"I love you too." He hiccuped.

We sat there for a little longer, then e got up and started walking back to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel, and Luke collapsed down onto the bed, holding Lucy in his arms. They both cried together. It broke my heart to see them like that. I knew, I couldn't do anything about it.

I decided I'd let them be, and I would go take a shower. I grabbed extra clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Luke's POV

Aria walked into the bathroom. I continued holding Lucy, and she held onto me. The tears kept on flowing.

"It's not fair." Lucy cried into my chest.

It made me feel worse. "Your right, it's not Luce." I croaked, cradling her in my arms.

"Why don't I remember her?"

"You were very little when she died. You weren't even 2 yet."

"Do you have pictures of mommy?" She asked.

I nodded. I grabbed my wallet out of my back pocket. I opened it up, I grabbed the picture I always looked at. Not even Aria had seen it.

I turned it around and showed Lucy. It was me, mum, and Lucy the day Lucy was born. I remember my cousin taking the picture.

"Is that me?" Lucy questioned.

"Yeah, it's you. And there's me and mommy." I told her.

"You had funny hair." She giggled.

I smiled, at least she was able to continue laughing at a moment like this. She handed me back the picture and I rubbed my thumb over it.

I put it away, and looked back down at Lucy, who had fallen asleep next to me. I smiled and closed my eyes. Falling asleep with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Awww, I cried during the chapter. It's so sad. Sorry for it being so shirt.

The next chapter should be up In a few days.

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

-marie