Chapter 20

Arias POV

I paced back in forth in my dress in the room where I had been getting ready. Nicky, Stephanie, and Gwen were standing in their bridesmaid dresses behind me

"In scared guys." I said sitting down on the couch.

"You don't need to be scared. Luke loves you and you love him." Nicky reassured.

I nodded, and took a sip of water from her water bottle. "He loves me and I love him." I repeated her words.

There was knock on the door followed by it opening. Revealing Alex. "Guys, can I have a word alone with the bride?"

The girls nodded and exited the room, closing the door behind them. Alex walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"You ready to be marrying Luke?" He asked, leaning forward on his knees.

I nodded. "I'm just scared. What if he rethinks his decision."

Alex wrapped an arm around me. "He's not going to. You should see the way he looks at you when your not looking. It's pure love."

I smiled. "Thanks Alex."

He stood up and offered me his hand, which I gratefully took. "Just so you know, Eric would be really proud of you."

"You think so?"

"I know so, I knew your brother for 15 years. We're the best of friends. He always talked about you. He loves you a lot Aria."

"I love him a lot too. I wish he were here. If I couldn't have him to walk me down the aisle, I'm glad it's you." I wrapped my arms around Alex.

"Your basically my baby sister, I'd do anything for you." He kissed my forehead, the same way Eric use to do.

The door opened and Gwen walked in. "It's time to start."

We nodded, and Alex linked arms with me. The door was opened leading us down the aisle. I looked at Luke, who looked really attractive in a suit and tie.

Out of the very few people we had invited, my aunt was standing there. She made eye contact with me, and smiled. Who had invited her?

We reached the end of the aisle, and Alex handed me off to Luke.

I'll pretty much spare you the time. And go straight to the reception. The ceremony was boring, until the end. Cause that's finally when I became Mrs. Aria Hemmings.

I had changed into a pale pink strapless dress for the reception. While Luke kept the suit on.

"So, your Aria Hemmings now." He smiled, as we made our way to the dance floor where everyone else was.

"I like how that sounds." I kissed him softly.

I just remembered how I saw my aunt earlier. "I'll be right back baby." I told him, he nodded and I walked off the dance floor.

I searched through the room until my eyes landed on the familiar tall, slim brunette. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

"Why are you here?" I asked, it came out slightly more rude than I intended it to be.

"Aria, I came for forgiveness. I'm sorry, what I did was really wrong. I should've been there for you, after all you are all I have left. You don't have to forgive me, but if you could find it in your heart. It'd be lovely." She explained, sniffing and wiping her eyes.

I thought about for a minute. She was the one who took me in, when my mom didn't want me. She cared for me as if I were her own. Everyone makes mistakes.

I wrapped my arms around my aunt. "Yes, I will forgive you Aunt Carrie."

"Thank god." She smiled, kissing my forehead. "Luke is a great guy, I know he loves you."

"I love him too." I smiled. "I'm gonna go find Luke."

She nodded, and went back to socializing with the guys moms. I found Luke sitting at the table by himself. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and rested my chin on his head.

"Hey." He turned around and looked at me. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped arm around my waist.

Lucy came running over to us in her dress. She was the flower girl. She sat down next to Luke. The twins were with the guys mom and my aunt.

"Your my sister now Aria." She giggled.

"And your my sister now." I smiled back at her.

We heard the clinking of glasses, meaning Calum and Ashton were gonna give the best man speech. Luke had decided to jut make both of them the best man.

"Okay everybody, I'm Calum and this bitch is Ashton." Everyone erupted Ito laughter. I didn't even care, I laughed too.

"Hey, no swearing there's kid here." Calum's mom scolded him from the other side of the room.

"Alright, well me and Cal have the honor of doing the best man speech tonight. I gotta say, I never really pictured Luke as the type to get married. So when he proposed to Aria I was really surprised. But I know she makes him happy, and vice versa some I'm glad he made the decision to do so."

Calum then took over. "When I first met Luke, he was a really to troubled guy. 16 years old, and taking care of his little sister. Now that's something I call bravery. He flew halfway across this freaking world alone, with Lucy and I don't think I've ever met somebody so brave. Now Aria, is a lot like Luke actually. I think that's why they get along so well, they understand each other a lot. They grew up in similar conditions. They depend on each other, and I hope one day I can find a girl like her. Who'll watch me in their weakest moments and strongest ones. So here's to Aria and Luke for being the best goddamn couple their is!" He raised his glass and everyone cheered.

"I want cake." Lucy yelled, Luke turned and looked at her.

"You can have cake, if you go play with Harry and Lauren." She nodded and ran off.

I chuckled, and grasped Luke's hand and we stood up. We walked towards the cake, and people crowded around us. Luke got the knife, and we held it together and sliced the cake together.

We got two pieces, and I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Only getting cake in my face. I saw Luke smirking. I leaned up a kissed him.

"Mm cake." He smiled after I pulled away.

Calum and Michael can up behind Luke with cake in their plate. I tried to stifle a laugh so Luke would turn around. Luke stared at me with confusion until the cake came in contact with his face.

Everyone began laughing.

Nothing could change how happy I was today. Nothing.

I loved Luke and I loved him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally. Aria and Luke are married!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that this chapter was kinda short. Well I feel like it was.

Thanks for reading guys!!!! Please vote and comment.

-Marie