Chapter 14

Luke's POV

"Lucy, cmon we gotta go." I shook my younger sisters shoulder.

She groaned, burying her head into the pillow and snuggling with the covers even more. I sighed. "You give me no choice."

I started tickling her sides, causing her to squirm around and laugh. "Okay...okay...I'll get up." She breathed.

"Alright, hurry up please. We have to be at the airport soon." She nodded and I exited her room.

I walked into the twins room, where Aria was getting them into their carriers. I helped her with picking them up and bringing them to the living room.

"Lucy." I yelled out. I heard her small feet running along the wood floor and she appeared all dresses and ready to go.

"Babe, I'll try and get Maddy in the car first." Aria spoke, grabbing Maddy's carrier and walking out to the car.

I picked up Will's carrier and let Lucy out of the door first. I walked out, and shut the door behind me. Lucy got into the middle of the backseat and I got Will in.

I got in, as well as Aria did and drove off to Ashton's house first. We got to his house in about 15 minutes, and got the twins out, with Lucy carrying their diaper bag.

We walked in, and Ashton was already waiting for us with Lauren and his mom. Harry must've been upstairs. "Thank you so much Ashton. I can't believe I'm actually gonna leave these to here but it's best." Aria said, almost in tears.

Me and her had talked a lot about taking the twins. But we figured it'd be best to leave them here. For multiple reasons. "No worries, they'll be just fine."

Lauren picked up Maddy and her carrier. While his mom picked up Will and his carrier, and they both walked off. "Ashton I swear to God, if anything and I mean anything happens to my babies I will chop of your fucking balls and throw them into a blender and make you drink them." Aria spoke.

Ashton's face went completely pale, and I was just amused. I put my hands on Arias waist. "Alright, baby lets go before were late."

"I wanna say by to the twins first." She grabbed my hand and we walked to the room where the twins were.

We said our goodbyes, Aria was crying. Of course I was upset about leaving them here, but I didn't cry. "Okay. Let's go." Aria mumbled, grabbing my hand.

All three of us, including Lucy walked out of the house. We got into the car, and drove to the airport. Aria was silent, I knew she was super upset about leaving them behind.

I held her hand, and rubbed circles on it with my thumb. We arrived at the airport, and got out of the car, grabbing our luggage. Calum said he'd come pick my car up, later on today with Ashton.

We got inside and checked in, went through security, and now we were waiting for our flight. I was getting stares, but I could care less.

"Flight 37292 to Australia is now boarding." The annoying voice over the intercom said.

Aria grabbed my and and squeezed it, and Lucy grabbed my other hand. We handed the lady our tickets and boarded the plane.

We had the three seater row, by the windows. Lucy say near the window, Aria in the middle, me in the aisle.

"I'm sorry for being so quiet." Aria mumbled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Don't be sorry baby, I understand. I love you." I told her, kissing her temple and wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

We buckled up, and the plane took off.

Here we come Australia.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Lukey, carry me." Lucy whined, she hardly slept. She was to fascinated with looking out the window.

I bent down, and she got onto my back. She was just about choking me, her grip on my neck was tight. "Lucy, loosen up a little."

She did as told, and loosened her grip.

"I can't believe we're here." Aria mumbled. "It's so different."

"Well we are on the other side of the world." I chuckled.

She smiled, we collected our bags and went outside and hailed a taxi. The driver put our luggage in the back, and we got in.

Aria gave him the hotel address and he nodded, before driving off. "Are you excited Luke?" Aria asked.

"Yes I'm excited, plus I have you here too with me. And Lucy." I took hold do her hand.

We arrived at the hotel about 20 minutes later. I paid the driver, and we got out, collecting out things.

We checked into the hotel, and went to our room. Lucy immediately jumped onto one of the beds. We set down the luggage, and Aria went and changed into the bathroom. While I just took off my shirt, since I wore sweatpants on the plane.

Aria came back, in my shirt, and some shorts. It was already 10:30pm here, so we laid down.

"I can't believe it Aria, thank you so much. I'm back here because of you, nothing describes how much I love you." I kissed her.

"Ewwww." Lucy groaned.

Aria laughed. "I love you too, and I'm happy you're happy."

"Well you make me happy." I smiled.

"Your so cheesy Lucifer." She giggled.

"Only for you baby." I pulled her body closer to me.

I looked back over at Lucy who was on the other bed we had in here. She was already asleep.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I kissed Aria again.

"I love you too." She nuzzled her head into my chest and fell asleep.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter kinda sucked. I couldn't really think of anything. Next chapter will be a hell of a lot better. I promise.

But thank you to reading. I kept laughing at what Aria said to Ashton. She's feisty lol.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks.

-marie