Final Authors Note

Everybody,

Words cannot express how truly amazing you guys are. You are the reason that this story is up. All your votes and comments. Every single comment is read. Every vote is counted. Every read is another smile of my face

This is my fourth book I have written. I joined wattpad in June 2014. To think I would have over thousands of reads in my stories is amazing.

In reality, I'm just loser who's sitting behind her computer at 1 o'clock in the morning typing her fingers off.

I can't believe I have reached the end of this story. At first I was kinda doubting myself about writing a sequel. I thought, oh nobody is gonna read it. It's just a bunch of bullshit. But seeing that I have 3K reads is amazing.

I know what your thinking, 3K isn't a lot. But to me it is.

This goes out to every single one of you that even took the time to read the description. Even if you didn't read the whole story. Having someone look at it makes me happy.

Now, onto another matter. Currently, I have the first chapter of my fifth story up. Now, of course the choice is optional whether you read it or not. It is a Michael Clifford story.

Now, this story I'm not really sure if you guys are gonna like. So that's why I only have the prologue up. This story's updates are not gonna come as quick as my previous ones do.

Spring is a really busy time of year for me. I play softball, and school work comes piling in like crazy since finals and shit. I'm also working on getting license and stuff so yeah.

I'm sorry if that disappoints you guys. But if you do take time out of your day to read it, thank you.

Also I have a playlist up on 8tracks if you wanna listen to that. My user is marie_roberts03.

I hope you guys enjoyed thing story as much as I did writing it.

You guys mean a lot to me. I can't say thank you enough.

Love,

Marie