Chapter 4

Luke's POV

"Alright welcome home babies." I said. I hadn't told Aria yet, but I was looking at houses one night when she was asleep and I found the perfect one for us. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. The apartment was getting to ting for us, it only had 3 rooms. Cause when the twins grew older we'd have to put them in separate rooms.

"Luke, here give me one of them. You've been doing everything so far." Aria said.

"No, you carried them for nine months, and were just in labor less than 24 hours ago. Go lay down, I'll take care of them for right now." She nodded and walked into our room.

I walked into the twins bedroom and set their little carriages down. I picked up Madelyn first and changed her diaper before setting her down in her crib. Then I did the same for William.

Once they were asleep I walked back to me and Arias room. I found her her asleep, tucked away in the covers. I smiled, and grabbed my black notebook and tried to finish writing a song I started when me be Aria first started dating.

Will never be, as young as we are now

Let's seize the day, let's run away

Don't let the colors fade to gray

We'll never be, as young as we are now

As young as we are now.

I closed my notebook, and set it down. I got under the covers next to Aria. I pulled her closer to me, and she buried her head into my neck. "I love you." I mumbled, and kissed her temple, before falling asleep.

About an hour later I was awoke by crying. Aria woke up as well and we both got up before going to the twins rooms.

"I got him." Aria said, before picking up Will. I walked over to Maddy's crib, she just woke up and started crying. I picked her up and gently rocked her back and forth in my arms.

"It's okay, daddy's here." I cooed. She soon calmed down and fell back asleep. I carefully placed her back in her run before walking over to Aria.

Will began quieting down, into soft whimpers. Finally he stopped completely, and Aria set him down.

"Welcome to parenthood." I chuckled, making Aria sigh . She turned her body around to face me. She looked so worn out, but who could blame her.

"Carry me." She pouted.

"Your wish is my command." I laughed, before picking her up in my arms and bringing her to our room.

I laid her down and climbed on top of her. Holding myself up with my forearms. I leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you." She whispered playing with my hair.

"I love you more." I replied, rolling off from on top of her, and laying beside her instead.

She smiled at me and cuddle closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "How long is Lucy gonna stay at Cal's house for?" She asked

"Until we're use to having the twins around." She nodded, and buried her head into the crook of my neck.

-

-

-

-

-

-

It's been 2 weeks since the twins came home and Lucy came home yesterday.

"Lucy can you go get the bottle from Aria?" I asked her, she nodded and ran off. Minutes later she came back with a bottle in her hand.

I took it from her and she went back to her room. I started feeding Maddy when Aria walked in. "Luke, I got her. Go check on Lucy."

I nodded, and walked off to Lucy's room. I walked in, and saw Lucy crying. I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. "Why are you crying?" I asked her.

She looked up at me. "Because you never pay attention to me anymore." She sobbed.

I picked her, and placed in my lap. "Lucy, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way."

"You only like Aria, and the babies. Not me." It broke my heart seeing Lucy like this.

"Lucy, look at me. I know I'm not the best brother in the world, but I'll try. I'm sorry for not being with you so much anymore." I told her. "Let's make a deal, everyday we'll have just for me you. We can do whatever you want."

She nodded. "I'd like that."

"Good." I kissed her head. "Since Aria just fed the babies and put them for a nap. Me and you can hang out."

"Yay." She giggled. "Can we go watch movies on the couch. Calum got me Frozen."

"Yay." I screamed, I stood up and threw Lucy over my shoulder, and carried her into the living room. I put the movie in and we sat down.

This was only gonna bring Lucy and I closer than before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Babies are home!!! Lucy is sad cause Lukey never spends time with her. I wish I had an older brother like Luke. Or a boyfriend like him. Maybe even a husband. Lol.

I hope this chapter was good. It's dedicated to fangirl_reading go follow her please.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comments.

I think the picture on the side was chapter appropriate. Lol.

I was trying hard to find it in my camera roll, but I have to Many pics to scroll through. So I took a screenshot of my lock screen.

-Marie