Chapter 5

Aria's POV

I watched Luke and Lucy from our bedroom door. I kinda felt bad because I was the main reason Lucy didnt get to spend enough time with Luke. I walked back into our bedroom and sat down on our bed. Did Lucy hate me now? That would be horrible if she did.

My thoughts go flashed back to Luke. I know he's my boyfriend, but I wondered if we'd ever get marrried. Obviously not yet, werent even 19 yet. But maybe in the near future we'd get married. I hated my last name, I had no family left to call my own. They all left me. I'd be happy to change my last name to Hemmings.

I'd just have to wait and see. Suddenly Lukes's phone started buzzing, I picked it up, not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Hello" I said into the phone.

"Is Mr. Hemmings there?" The mans voice said.

"Um, no. But I can take a mesage for him." I didnt want to take him away from Lucy.

"Well could you please let him know, that we can meet up so I can give him the keys to the house." My eyes widened. Luke bought a house, what the fuck.

"Uh sure, bye." I said then hung up. I set his phone down and got up. I walked into the living room where him and Lucy just finished their movie, she fell asleep in his lap.

"Luke, can we talk?" I asked.

He nodded, and lifted Lucy off his lao and placed her on the couch. "What is it?' He asked nervously.

"When were you gonna tell you bought a house?" I eyed him carefully, i wasnt really mad i just wanted to mess with him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you. I just though that we could get a bigger place, This place is getting really cramped. Im sorry, please dont be mad." He let out a large breath.

I looked at his face nefore bursting out into laughter. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Dont worry im not mad Lucifer. If anything, im happy okay? You shouldve seen your face." I exclamined.

"Thank god." He sigh, wrapping his arms around my waist and resisting his forehead to mine. "Wait how did you find out?"

"You left your phone in the room, and it started ringing. I didn't want to bother you and Lucy so I answered it for you. I'm assuming it was the realtor cause he said you can come pick up the keys." I explain.

"Yes." He screamed, and crashed his lips to mine. It was one of those moments you see in television.

He pulled away and was smiling. "Okay, so you wanna pick up that key. I'm ready to get out of here." He chanted.

"Hold on, you still have to sell this place. We have to pack things. You gotta think of this stuff." I told him.

He kissed my forehead. "What would I do without you." He mumbled.

"Nothing." I joked. He smiled and walked back over to Lucy nad covered her in a blanket.

"Lets go lay down before the twins wake up." I nodded and he lead us to his room. We laid down, and were in silence for a while.

"Will we ever tell the kids how it was like for us growing up?" Luke questioned. I never reall thought about that until he just mentioned it.

"I mean, I guess. But probably when they are older. Cause face it, when they get older theyre gonna wanna know why they dont have grandparents." I said, It was proabaly gonna be hard to talk about, considering neither of us could talk about our past without breaking down.

Luke nodded, and pulled me closer to him and started kissing my neck, sliding his hand up my shirt. "Slow down there babe, dont wanna have number three now do we?" i chuckled.