Chapter 17

Arias POV

We were finally back home. I was so happy to be back, but sad to leave Australia. I really liked it there.

Currently, Luke and I were sitting in out room with the twins nestled in our arms. He had Maddy and I had Will. Lucy was off with one of her friends.

"I can't believe there already 6 months old." I smiled.

"I can't either." Luke agreed. "Maddy isn't dating until she's thirty. Neither is Lucy."

"That's so random." I laughed."I think Lucy and Tyler might eventually happen."

"Not under my watch it won't." He had a straight face.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Your an idiot, it's gonna happen eventually. You'll get over it princess."

"Ha-ha I don't want them to leave me. But my little man now, he better date a pretty girl."

"Your stupid and I love you Lucifer." I rested my head on his shoulder.

He kissed my hair. "Yeah, I love you too."

We sat there for a while, until the twins fell asleep. We got up and brought them to their room, and laid them down.

Once we got back to our room, Luke kicked the door shut. He grabbed my waist and smashed his lips on mine.
It surprised me, but I adjusted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I lightly bit his lip, causing him to softly moan. "Jump." He mumbled and I did.

I wrapped me legs around his torso and he walked us over to our bed and he sat down on the edge. And I was straddling his lap. My hands slid up his shirt, tracing his define abdomen.

I pulled away, pecking his lips and jumped off his lap before running off. I giggled as I heard him curse followed by his footsteps.

I was at the bottom of the stairs when I felt two hands wrap around my waist. "Gotcha." He smirked.

We walked into the living room, and I tripped on a shoe. Causing both of us to fall over. I burst out into laughter and so does he.

He leaned down and attached his lips to mine. The kiss was soft and sweet. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Uh guys, hate to ruin the cute moment and all but I'm home." I heard Lucy say.

"Go away Lucy." Luke mumbled, burying his head into my neck.

"Fine." She groaned and walked back up to her room.

"Well isn't she delightful." I laughed, he chuckle and stood up and helped me up.

-

-

-

-

-

-

The twins have gotten so much bigger lately, and they are walking on their own for the majority of time. I'm pretty convinced that Luke cried when he saw it happen. The twins were now 8 months old.

It was now December, and Christmas was 3 weeks away. I had no idea what to get Luke.

I was watching the twins with Stephanie and Nicky, since all the guys went to have their "guy time." With Lucy tagging along.

"Michael is just so....perfect." Stephanie smiled.

Nicky just laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Glad your over Calum." Nicky said.