Chapter 27

Luke's POV

Aria texted me and had told me to just go back to the house. So that's what I did. I got into my car, and the twins were in the backseat.

So many questions ran through my head. Did she find Lucy? Was she okay? Is Lucy home? Is she safe?

I parked into the driveway and rushed out of the car. The twins followed closely behind me. We got inside, and Lucy was standing there. She ran up to me and jumped into my arms.

"I'm sorry Luke." She cried. I held her closely to me, she had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I saw Aria and the twins walk out of the room. "Don't say sorry, it's my fault." I said.

She was still in my arms, so I walked to her room and we sat down on her bed. She crawled into my lap, and cried into my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I never meant it when I said I hated you. I love you so much Luke."

"It's okay, and I love you to Luce." I kissed her hair, but she continued crying, well I was too.

"Stop crying please." I told her.

"I feel so bad though. First I brought up things from your past. Then I said I hated you. Then I just left without telling you. How can you not hate me?" She sobbed.

"I'm not gonna say, just because your my sister. Luce, in all honesty your my best friend. Words don't describe how much I love you. I would do anything for you. I guess the only reason I didn't want you to go on a date is because I don't want you to leave me. Or get hurt by some guy. I just want what's best for you. I know, I'm not the best brother there is out there but I love you a lot. I'm always gonna be here for you. Through thick and thin. Even if you might think I'm annoying, I'm not going anywhere. Your the number one reason why I'm alive today. I probably would've jumped off some bridge if you weren't here. Everyday you run through my mind. I always wanna know if your okay, or if your having fun. Your always gonna be my baby sister no matter what Luce." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Lukey." I smiled at the use of her nickname for me.

"You haven't called me that since you were like 9." I said.

She just shrugged her shoulders and hugged me tightly. I held her closely to me as well.

"I know you really like Tyler, so if you want you can go back out on date with him. I promise I won't show up."

"No, I think the only man I need in my life right now is you Luke." She smiled and I chuckled.

"I'm okay with that too."

"I'm tired." She mumbled, we had been out all day searching for her.

"Then go to sleep." I told her.

"Stay with me?" She asked and I nodded.

We laid down on her bed, and snuggled into my side. I held her close to me.

"Your a fucking giant." She laughed.

"Your just a damn midget." I retorted. "Little Ms. 5'2."

"Hey, I'm taller than Aria." She argued.

"By like 2 inches and everyone is."I chuckled.

"I heard that." I heard Aria yell.

"Are you listening to our conversation?" Lucy asked.

Aria walked in, her face bright red. "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why were you listening in?"