Chapter 7

Aria's POV

Today was Lucy's 7 birthday. We invited a few of her friends from school, including Tyler. The guys, and Ashton brought Harry and Lauren as well and Stephanie and Nicky.

"I don't think I've been around so many kids at a time." Stephanie groaned.

We all just laughed at her, us girls were talking. While the guys attempted to barbecue. Nicky was holding Maddy and I held Will.

"I think Calum doesn't like me so much anymore." Stephanie spoke.

"What makes you say that?" Nicky questioned.

"I think he's cheating on me." She said.

"What?" I choke out.

"The other day, he came over to my house and he smelt like perfume. He has been canceling our dates. Never answers my texts or calls. One time I called, and some picked up. He told it was his sister. But it didn't sound like her." She let out a frustrated groan.

"Girl, dump his ass before he leaves yours. You won't feel as bad." Nicky shrugged.

"It's not that easy. I love Calum so much. He came into my life when I needed somebody most. I don't want to leave him." She said, slightly starting to tear up.

"Hey, I think you need some rest. Go sleep in the guest room. We'll come get you later." I told her, she nodded and walked up the stairs to the room.

"I really hope Calum isn't cheating." Nicky sighed.

"Me too." I agreed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Soon enough the party was over, all he kids went home. Now it was just the guys, Nicky and Stephanie, Lucy and the twins, and I.

"I'm so tired." Luke groaned, resting his head on my shoulder. I giggled and began playing with his hair.

"That was the best birthday ever." Lucy screamed, running around with all her new toys and presents.

We all laughed, Stephanie just came down from her nap. I noticed that when she sat next to Calum, he rolled his eyes at her and slightly shifted away. Hurt flashed through Stephanie's eyes.

"Anyways, I better go. My mom needs me home to babysit my brother." Nicky, said standing up.

She got up and left, Ashton went with her as well. I swear there was something more than just friends going. Just friends my ass.

Calum left without Stephanie because apparently he had family things. As soon as he left, she busted out into tears. I stood up and walked over to wear she was seated and comforted her, while Luke went to check on the twins.

"I--I don't understand A-Aria. What did I do w-wrong?" She sobbed into my shoulder.

"You did nothing wrong, he's just being a jerk. He'll realize that he needs you. Maybe he just needs some space." I told her.

"Your right, I doubt he's cheating. Space. That's all he needed, space." She agreed, I nodded.

"You want me to get Luke to drive you back?" She had driven here with Calum. But since he was no longer here, she didn't have a ride.

"If he doesn't mind." She shrugged, I nodded and walked off to the twins room.

"Luke, I got it. Can you bring Stephanie home please?" I asked.