Chapter 19

Luke's POV

*4 Months Later*

Today was the twins first birthday. April 20. Aria was freaking out, and all jittery. It was actually quite amusing to watch.

"Babe, help me get the twins ready." Aria yelled.

I sighed, and walked into the twins room where Aria was putting cheesy first birthday outfits on them. "My kids are not going out in that."

"Yes they are."

"No. Look at me, I'm punk rock. They have to be too."

"You're an idiot." She groaned, and continued dressing them.

I rolled my eyes, and picked up Will who was already dressed. "All the guys are coming, and their moms and the girls and the all time low guys are coming."

"Yeah." She confirmed.

I nodded, and walked out of the room with Will in my arms. I walked into me and Aria's room. I opened up the closet where Aria had kept some extra clothes for the twins that didn't fit in their own closet.

I started looking through Will's pile until I found a Nirvana onesie. I change him into it, much more satisfied than what he had on earlier.

I smirked to myself, knowing Aria would flip. But hey, it looks better. I picked him back up and brought him back to the living room where everyone else already was.

I sat down next to Aria on the couch, and wrapped one arm around her. "So Luke, we heard your getting married?" Rian asked.

"Yeah." I said, my cheeks turning beat red.

"I'm the best man." Calum yelled from halfway across the room.

"No I am." Ashton argued.

"No, I am." Calum said, and they continued bickering back and forth.

"Shut up, or Michael will be the best man." I yelled, and they got quiet.

Michael smirked, and sat down next to Stephanie. Calum had brought some girl he supposedly meg when he went clubbing with Ashton and Michael. Her name is Gwen.

Aria looked at me, then down at Will. "Asshole." She muttered.

"Love you too babe." I smiled, kissing her hair.

"Let's get this party started." Lucy yelled, running around."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Finally, the party was over and everyone had left. Me and Aria were finishing cleaning up all the mess. Mostly from the guys.

I finished wiping down the table and walked over to Aria who was washing plates. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'm excited to be marrying you in less than two months." I smiled.

"Me too." She turned around and rested her head on my chest. "I get to be Aria Hemmings."

"I love the way that sounds." I kissed her head.

"I'm tired." She sighed. "Carry me."

I chuckled, and picked her up bridal style and walked back to her room. Lucy had fallen asleep on top of Michael earlier so he brought her to her room. We had put the twins to be about an hour earlier.

I got to our room, and set Aria down our bed. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and threw Aria my shirt, which she put on.

I got into the bed next to her, and rested my hand on her side. "I like you in my clothes."

"I like when your all soft and cute with the twins." She kissed my lips softly.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" I asked her.

"I'm a mess, your not really lucky to have me." She said, looking down.

I tilted her chin up with my finger and looked at her. "I love you more than anything. You make me the happiest guy in the world. Nothing's ever gonna change that."

I leaned down and connected our lips together. I loved the way her soft lips felt against mine. It was the best feeling in the world.

We both pulled away and stared at scab other for a while. Soon, she rested her head on my chest and traced my tattoos with her finger.

"Can you sing me a song?" She asked.

I nodded, and started singing.

"What day is it? And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

I can't keep up and I can't back down

I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right

I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning

I don't know where to go from here

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out

Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?

And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive"

By the time I was done, Aria was sound asleep. I smiled to myself, and pulled her body clasped to my own. I kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucked I know. I just couldn't think of anything else to put in it. I have severe writers block.

But I promise the next chapter will be better. My exams are finally over so yah. My chapters won't suck so much since I have more time to write them.

But thank you guys for reading. It means so much. Please vote and comment.

-Marie