Chapter 6

Luke's POV

Today was the day we were moving into our house. I had been there a few times in past couple of weeks since I got the key from the realtor. I was mostly doing a lot of the painting and setting up some furniture.

"Aria, you ready?" I called out.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing the last few things." She replied.

I started getting boxes with guys and moving them into our trucks. Once that was done, I walked back in and found Aria putting the twins in there carriers, while Lucy tried picking up Maddy in her carrier.

"It's to heavy." She whined.

"Let me help you." I told her, I picked up Maddy. "Cmon, all the stuff is in the cars."

We all walked out of that apartment for the last time. It may have just been an apartment to some people, but to me it was more than that. I pretty much lived my teenage years there. It was so surreal.

We got into the cars, and started driving. Ashton, Nicky, Cal, and Stephanie were in the cars behind us with the rest of our stuff. It would've been to hard to fit with the twins and Lucy in the backseat.

After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the house. It was closer to the outside of the city. Which would be better for the kids, so they could play outside and have more space.

"Alright. We're here." I said, Aria gasped. She had never seen the house, cause I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Luke this is amazing." She smiled, and kissed my lips.

We got out of the car and I have Aria the key. She and the girls got the kids and ran inside. I heard several oh my gods and wows come from inside, making me chuckle.

Me and the guys started unloading things and we brought them inside, where the girls started unpacking them.

At around 12:30 we took a break for lunch. "I'm staving." Calum whined.

"Calm down, Stephanie and Nicky should be back soon." Aria chuckled.

Finally the girls were back with food and we began eating. We finished eating our burgers and went back to unpacking.

"God, I'm so tired." Aria complained. We had finished unpacking, and everyone had left.

"Let's go to sleep then." She nodded and stood up, almost falling back down onto the couch.

I chuckled, and picked her up and carrying her up the stairs. Once we got to our room I set her down on the bed and walked over to my dresser. I threw her one of my shirts.

"I have my own clothes you know." She remarked.

I smirked. "But I like you wearing my clothes. It's hot."

She rolled her eyes, before stripping off her clothes and putting my shirt on. I watched intently as she did. What? Don't judge.

I took off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in boxers. I walked over and laid down next to her. Pulling the covers over us. "Home." I mumbled against her neck.

She turned her body to face me, before speaking. "No Luke, home is wherever you are."

I pressed my lips to hers, and let my hand slide up her shirt. Her hands found their way to the end of my hair, and began tugging at it.

She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine. "I really do love you Luke." She smiled.

"But I love you more, don't argue cause it's true." I pecked her nose.