Chapter 10

Luke's POV

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this." I groaned as I was helping Michael move into my old apartment.

"Whatever." He grumbled, as we continued lifting boxes.

Once we were finished, I grabbed Michael by the shirt and looked him straight in the eye. "If I ever hear about you hurting Aria again. I will not hesitate to kill you. Do you understand me?"

He nodded. "I don't care if we're cousins or not. I love her more than anything else. So you better swear not to go near her. If you do go near her it better only be for good purposes." I let go of his shirt and walked out the building and to my car.

Michael drove Aria's car here, so we got her car back. Now Michael was going to get a new one.

When I got home, Aria was watching Disney films with Lucy on the couch. Arias birthday was Saturday.

"Hey babe." She smiled at me, I walked over and sat down next to her.

I kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I'm so tired."

"Well, considering you were moving boxes all day and helping Mikey set up you should be tired. But Luke thank you for doing that, I know it took you a lot of time for you to agree." She went to kiss my cheek, but I turned my head. So my lips met hers.

I heard Lucy 'ew' and got up and left the room. I chuckled through the kiss, and rested my hands on Aria's waist. She rested one of her hands on my shoulder and the other found its way to my hair.

"I love you." She said, and pulled away. Resting her forehead on mine.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips again.

We sat there for a while, until we heard crying. Aria stands up and then helps me stand up and we walk into the twins room. Both of them were crying.

I picked up Maddy and Aria grabbed Will. I changed Maddy's diaper and the began feeding her, her bottle.

Once I finished feeding her, I burped and rocked her in my arms. She soon fell back asleep and I laid her back down in the crib.

I look back over at Aria, and she was sitting on the couch with Will in her arms. I sat down next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I hope he doesn't come home one day covered in tattoos like you." Aria laughed.

"No promises babe." I chuckled. Will finally fell asleep and she laid him down in his crib.

I stood up and looked back at Aria who had sat back down on the couch. "Carry me." She whined.

I nodded, and hooked my arms under her legs and one on her back. I lifted her up and carried her to our room. I set her down, and the I sat down next to her. Only to have her stand back up again.

She walked over to my guitar and picked it up. "Teach me?" She asked.

I nodded. "Come over here." She walked over to the bed, and sat down in between my legs with the guitar resting on her lap.

About an hour later, Aria was successful and was able to play twinkle twinkle little star. "We should do this more often." She said.

"We should." I kissed her cheek.

We laid down, and just cuddled with each other for a while. "Your birthday is Saturday." I reminded her.

"And your birthday is next Friday." She mimicked. "I don't want to go anywhere for my birthday. I just wanna stay here and cuddle with you all day."