Chapter 11

Arias POV

Today was Luke's birthday, and I was so excited to give him his present. I just woke up 5 minutes ago, and I was checking on the twins. I let Luke stay asleep.

While I was feeding Maddy, I felt two arms snake around my waist. I turned around and gave him a kiss. "Happy birthday baby." I smiled.

"It's not to happy that you weren't in my arms when I woke up. But you can make up for it later." He chuckled, I got his hint and laughed a little.

I finished feeding Maddy. Luke picked up will and we all went into the living room. We set the twins down and about 5 minutes later Lucy came running in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEY." She screamed, before jumping on top of him. She covered his face and kisses and hugged him tightly.

I smiled and watch as the two siblings shared there moment. They both calmed down, and Lucy sat in his lap. Right then,the doorbell rang.

I stood up and walked over to the door. Everyone was standing there, Calum and Stephanie were awkwardly standing apart. While Ashton and Nicky were holding hands.

As they walked in, I grabbed Calum's wrist and dragged him into the kitchen. "Your an asshole you do know that right? Are you gonna tell her?" I whisper/shouted at him.

"I don't know, I just. I'll figure it out." He groaned, and we walked back into the living room.

"Okay, we got you presents." Ashton shouted, handing Luke a present.

We went through that a few more times until it got time for me to give him my present. "Okay, this doesn't compare to what you got me. But I hope you like it." I handed him an envelope.

He ripped it open. "Oh my god. Tickets to Australia."

He set them down, before hugging me as tightly as possible. "Thank you, thank you. I love you so much."

I looked at him, and saw that he had a few tears falling down from his face.of course they were happy ones. He wiped his face, before turning around.

"Aw Lukey's crying. He actually does have feelings." Stephanie joked.

"Shut up." He grumbled before burying his head in my neck after we sat back on the couch.

We hung out for the rest of the day. Finally everyone went home, and it was just Luke and I. I, this time arranged for the kids and Lucy to be with the guys, so Luke and I could have the night alone.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Me and him were cuddling up in our bed. "I still can't believe you got tickets to Australia."

"Believe it babe, we leave in two weeks." I kissed his nose.

"I get to go home." I knew he was excited about seeing old friends and visiting his mum.

"Your not going alone." I chuckled. "You might find a prettier girl."

"Oh, I promise you there is no other girl in this world prettier than you." He kissed me. But we didn't pull away.

In fact, I started kissing him harder. I flipped us over, so I was straddling his waist. One of his hands rested on my waist while the other rested on my bum. My hands began tugging at pieces of his hair.

He bit my lip, and took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. He won that battle.

I began grinding my hips against his. A mountain in his pants began forming, I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Not funny." He mumbled, moving his lips to my neck, and the flipping us over. He continued sucking on my neck, and I let out a moan.

I tugged at his shirt, and he got the signal and took it off. Reconnecting our lips quickly after. His hands began fumbling with the button of my shorts, and got them off quickly.

I let my hands roam his broad chest, as he rubbed up and down my thigh. He moved his hands to my shirt and took it off before moving his hands back down to my thigh.

As he creeped higher, I let out a soft moan. He slipped to fingers into my panties, and began fingering me. He chuckled. "Your so ready for me."

"L-Luke." I moaned as his fingers went faster in and out of me. My back arched in pleasure, and I came.

He took his fingers out, before sliding off my panties and taking off my bra so I was completely naked. He reached over and grabbed a condom. I slid down his boxers and her out the condom on.

He lined himself up before thrusting into me. My back immediately arched. My fingers dug into the skin of his back. "Fuck Aria." He groaned.

"I'm gonna--." But before I could finish I released, and Luke did as well. He thrusted into me a few more time, before stopping.

He got up, and got rid of the used condom. He came back and got under the covers with me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." He said, kissing my temple.

"I love you too, Luke." I buried my head into his chest.

"Best birthday sex ever." He mumbled.

I laughed. "Oh my god."

"Your something else Aria Johnson."

"Touché." I giggled.

We spent the night talking for hours. Mostly Australia. I knew he was happy. I knew he was even happier that he got to do it with me.

I loved Luke with all my heart and I don't know what I'd do without him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, for the lame update. It's late and I'm tired lol. But I didn't have anything else to do.

My Michael story is in progress, and I'm starting the first few chapters. I might post those in the next few days or so. I just need to edit it, and make sure I like it before I post it.

Thanks you for reading, guys it means a lot. Please vote and comment.

Thanks.

-Marie