Chapter 22

Luke's POV

It had been a few days since my dad suddenly dropped by and asked for my forgiveness. He was still trying to convince me that my mom cheated but I don't believe it. If she did, what he did was still unacceptable.

I had woken up about a few minutes ago, and Aria was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to get up because I would probably wake her up. She started stirring a little.

"Stop looking at me." She mumbled, burying her head into my chest.

"But your to pretty to not look at." I smiled, kissing her head.

Her beautiful green eyes fluttered open and looked at me. Right then and there the sound of the twins crying, got us to get up. We walked into their room, and I got Maddy and Aria got Will.

Once the twins were all ready, we brought them into the living room. Aria kept them in there when I went into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Lucy was standing on the counter trying to reach the cereal. I watched for a minutes, completely entertained. "Need help?"

She nodded and I got the cereal for her. I handed it to her and she made herself a bowl. I walked back to the living room and Aria was playing with the twins.

I took a seat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. It was already November and the twins were growing so fast.

"Stephanie called me and told me that, the guys are going out clubbing for Mikey's birthday tonight. They want you to go." She said.

"I don't want to leave you alone with the twins babe." I told her.

"No, you go it's your cousin. I can call one of the girls to come help me or my aunt can come." She gave me the puppy dog face.

"Fine. But if I miss anything I will never forgive you." I joked.

"I'll be okay." She smiled. "The guys are picking you up at 7:30."

I nodded, and rested my head on her shoulder.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Arias POV

Luke had just left, and Lauren said she would come help me watch the twins. The girls were busy and I had nobody else. Mrs. Irwin just dropped off Lauren.

We had just put the twins down for bed, and Lucy was with us in the living room. "Aria, can I talk to you alone?" Lauren asked.

I nodded, and motioned for her to follow me. Once we got into me and Luke's room, I shut the door. I patted the spot on the bed next to me and she sat down.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Well, I uh I found Ashton's blade on the bathroom counter." She said, her eyes pooling with tears.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she cried into my shoulder. I hadn't cut since after that day Michael found me in Baltimore. Almost 2 years.

"Shhh." I cooed. "We'll talk to him."

She nodded, and wiped her eyes. "I just, I didn't think he'd do something like that."

"I know, I know. But we'll just have to talk to him. But I think you should. Your his sister, and your the one who found out." I told her.

"Yeah, I'll talk to him tomorrow when he's not drunk." She smiled.

"Cmon, let's go back to the living room." We walked back there, and Lucy was watching Full House reruns.