Chapter 8

Luke's POV

We had successfully been able to sleep with no interruptions last night. The twins have been sleeping through night lately. Thank god.

Aria shifted a little, and then her green eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." She whispered.

"Morning."

"Last night was amazing." She said snuggling closer to me. Right then the babies started crying. Aria and I groaned, but stood up. We got dressed, and Aria was struggling with walking.

I laughed. "I didn't do to hard on you babe, did I?" I smirked.

"Fuck off." She mumbled, before walking slowly to the door and to the twins room. I watched in amusement.

We got into the twins room and changed their diapers, got them dressed, and we began feeding them.

Lucy came walking in, and she looked like she hadn't slept. "Lucy, did you party to hard?" Aria chucked.

"No, I think somebody was in the house yesterday. I kept hearing somebody calling out your names and bad words. I was too scared to go to your room, so I came in here with the babies. Once everything was quiet again, I went back to my room." My eyes widened.

Aria was trying to stifle a laugh. Lucy heard us last night. "Well, I'm sure you were just imaging things." I told her.

She nodded and walked back to her room. Once she was gone, Aria bursted out into laughter. "Oh my god."

"At least it's not like she knows what was going on. Thank god she's still young." I mumbled, as I burped Maddy.

She burped Will, and we brought them into the living room. The twins were growing so quickly, they were only four months old. Before we know it they'll be 14.

One big question runs through my head as I think of these thing: Will Aria and I still be together?

I hope so, I love her so much. I don't just love her, I'm in love with her.

"Oi Lucifer, your birthdays in 2 weeks?" She exclaimed.

"And your birthday is in a week." I mimicked her.

"We're turning 19."

"I know, but it still annoys me that your older than me by less then a week." I groaned. "6 fucking days."

She glared at him. The twins were slowly starting to speak. I was so excited for the day they would say 'mama' or 'dada'. I sound like a girl, oh my god.

"Stephanie thinks Cal is cheating on here." Aria blurted out.

My eyes widened. "What?"

"I don't know, she's says that they're becoming distant. He never answers the phone, canceling their plans, one time a random girl answered his phone. He smelt like perfume." I sighed.

"No Cal, wouldn't do that. I know him. She's probably just trying to make up some lie, she's always been one to do that." I exclaimed.

I seriously couldn't believe her right now. "Luke, please I just thought that I would tell you. But apparently I can't without you overreacting."

"I'm gonna overreact when you and Stephanie are gonna throw my best friend under the bus like that." I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Whatever, I figured since Cal is your best friend you would know. But it's whatever." She then got up and walked into our room.

I know for a fact Cal would never do that. He loves Stephanie way to much. Right? Steph has always been one to overreact over small things. I'm sure it's nothing.