Chapter 30

Luke's POV

Today was Christmas Day. I had just woken up and Aria was still asleep. I checked the time to it was almost 11:30am. I laid back down and pulled Aria closer to me.

The twins had a huge thing for sleeping in so they were still asleep. Aria stirred a little bit and her beautiful green eyes fluttered open.

"Merry Christmas baby." She pecked my lips softly.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled kissing her forehead.

"What time is everybody coming over?" She asked.

"Around 2, so we can hang out and open presents before dinner." I told her.

She nodded and cuddled closer to me. "I'm hungry." She mumbled.

"Then let's go eat." I chuckled.

"But that means I have to get up. And I just wanna lay here with you." She mumbled. "I'm so conflicted."

Finally, Aria and I had gotten up and we were in the kitchen. Eating cinnamon rolls.

"Mom, Dad can we open the presents. I can't handle it anymore they are just sitting there." Will yelled.

"No, you have to wait until everybody gets here. It's only like 2 more hours. You'll survive." Aria called back.

I heard the twins groan. "You sound like your 6 doing that. Your 12, calm down." I said.

They walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. They both started eating. "I want Lucy to come here but no she's to busy with her stupid boyfriend." Maddy rolled her eyes.

"You and me both." I sighed. I knew Lucy was happy there, but I just wanted to see her again.

"Hey let's not, be sad. Today is all about having fun and being happy." Aria kissed my cheek.

I smiled, and picked up the plates and put them in the sink. "You kids go get dressed." Aria told them and they nodded.

They walked off and I wrapped my arms around Aria. "Luke, we need to go get dressed."

"But I just wanna hold you." I mumbled.

"Your clingy." She giggled.

I picked her up causing her to shriek, and I walked to our room. I threw her on to the bed, and laid on top of her. I started leaving kisses all over her face.

"Luke stop." She laughed.

"I like your laugh." I smiled.

"It's hideous." She mumbled.

"It is most certainly not hideous. It's the most beautiful sound ever."

"Your so romantic Lucifer. I like it." She kissed me. "We really need to get dressed."

I groaned. "Fine, but only because it'll make you happy."

Hours later, all of us were in the living room hanging out. Getting ready to open presents. I took a sip of the beer I had in my hand before facing Calum.

"We should get drunk." I joked.

"Yeah, no there's kids here. If there wasn't I totally would." He laughed.

Finally, it was time I open presents. The kids opened theirs first. Before running off.

Soon enough, the only present left was Aria to me and me to Aria. Aria handed me hers and I opened it. I gasped at the sight. She had gotten me a new guitar. Mine had become so old, tuners were constantly falling off.