Chapter 3

Aria's POV

I was 9 months pregnant now, and I was huge. It was already mid April. I was due any day now. Only just now I found out what Luke wrote in his black notebook whenever he had his guitar. He was a song writer. I

He just didn't go into an office or anything. He would email them in. That's why he never left the house to work.

"Luke." I called for him.

"Yah babe." He said walking into our room.

"Can you come cuddle with me?" I asked.

"No, I have work to do right now. Your being so clingy lately." He snapped before leaving the room.

I sighed and stood up, and put my shoes on. I grabbed my sweatshirt and slipped it over my head. I got my phone and slipped it into my pocket and walked out of the room.

I was about to open the door. But every single fucking time I try open it the same fucking person stops me. I turn around and look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Where does it look like I'm going, out. Now let go of the door." I snapped.

Guilt flashed over his eyes, and he let go of the door. I walked out, and slammed it shut. I began walking down the street, not really having a specific destination. I just needed air.

I've been super hormonal lately. Either I'll be all pissy one minute, or being crying my eyes out the next. Most times I would always take it out on Luke. Making him sleep on couch a lot lately.

I felt bad for it too. I don't mean anything. It just happens. The perks of being pregnant. I started crying cause all of this stress is building up on me.

I check my phone, and it's almost 6. It was gonna get dark soon. So I started walking back to the apartment. Once u got there I found Luke sitting on the couch. He looked up at me, and stood up.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you earlier. I'm just frustrated, not with you though."

I cupped his face. "No I'm sorry, I'm just hormonal I guess. But what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I haven't been able to come up with a good song lately and they send they'll get rid of me if I don't have a good song in the next two weeks." He sighed.

I stood on my tip toes and ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing." I then I kissed his lips.

We walked back to our room and wanted to take a shower. "Can I come?" Luke smirked.

"No. I look fat and ugly. I don't want you to see me like that." I whined, and walked off to the bathroom.

Luke caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "You'll always be beautiful to me. Stop worrying what others think about you. Now get in there, and I'll be there in a minute." Then he kissed my cheek, and smacked my bum as I walked away making me squeal.

I stripped of my clothes and stepped in the shower and the hot water hit my back. Moments later Luke stepped in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We're gonna be parents soon." He mumbled into my neck.

"I know." I grabbed the soap of the shelf and began rinsing my body off.

We finished in the shower and got out. I changed into one of Luke's shots and put on a pair of sweatpants. We laid down, and Luke adjusted himself so that he had his head resting on my stomach.

"Hello babies, it's your daddy speaking, again." He chuckled. "I just wanted to say I love you and I can't wait to get to meet you guys."

I smiled as he kissed my stomach, and then adjusted himself again so we were face to face. "I don't know why you doubt yourself about being a good dad. I know already know you are." I missed his cheek.

"Thank you." He smiled. "Go to sleep, you look tired."

I fell asleep quickly, not expecting why happened the next day.

-

-

-

-

-

-

The next morning I woke up because I felt something wet around my lower area. "Luke." I shook him awake.

"Hmm?"

"My water broke." I said standing up, I slipped on my shoes and Luke did the same. He ran to Lucy's room and grabbed her, and the got the hospital bag.

"We're having a baby." Lucy screamed, as we quickly but carefully made our way out of the apartment.

We got into the car and Luke was pushing it with the speed limit. To get to the hospital. We got into the hospital, and we rushed in. They got me into a room.

Luke called Stephanie and Calum, Stephanie was gonna stay here with me during birth and so was Luke. While Calum kept Lucy in the waiting room.

Soon enough the doctor came in. "Alright Aria, you ready?"

I nodded, I was into much pain to speak. Luke held my hand as I started pushing. "You fucking did this to me." I screamed at Luke.

"Your doing great baby." He kissed my forehead.

Soon enough I heard a cry, and my baby boy was born. "Alright Aria, one more." The doctor said.

I heard another cry, and our baby girl was born. I fell back on to the bed, exhausted. After the nurses finished cleaning up the babies. They handed on to me, and the other to Luke.

"Can you go get Cal and Lucy." Luke told Stephanie. She nodded and left the room.

They all came in, and asked about names. But we decided until later, once Ashton and Nicky got here. Finally they got here and we were going reveal the names.

"Alright so what are these cuties names." Nicky chirped.

"The boy, his name is Willian Carter. Cal and Steph you'll be his godparents." I stated proudly.

"And the girls name is Madelyn Rose. Ash and Nicky you'll be her Godparents." Luke said.

"They're so cute." Lucy giggled. "Can I hold one please."

I looked at Luke and he shrugged. "If you sit down, and promise to be careful." She nodded eagerly, and Luke passed her William.

"So which last name are they taking." Ash butted in.

"Hemmings." I said. Luke looked down at me smiled happily. We had this discussion several times, he left it up to me to choose.

Nothing could've been more perfect than right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay! She had the babies!!! What do you guys think of the names? Do you like them.

Was this update good? I hope so.

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment. This chapter is dedicated to hemmofanatic cause she is like my true inspiration.

I don't care if she doesn't see this, I just wanted to mention it.

Thanks again,

Marie