Chapter 3

Dimitri

I walked up to the stage and started the program followed by the presentation.

My eyes roam around the hall to make sure everyone's attention was on me.

When I am speaking I want everyone to pay attention to me.

As my eyes roamed around the faces a small smirk came to my face as everyone's eyes were on me.
But my happiness came to a sudden halt when my eyes landed on a girl.

Wait, is she sleeping?
She is sleeping during my presentation?

A fit of sudden anger flowed inside me.

I don't want any useless, stupid, and worthless kid who doesn't understand the worth of being able to attend one of my presentations to be here.

I clenched my jaw and continued my presentation.

"Martínez enterprise doesn't allow any irresponsible, and worthless candidates who don't understand the value and worth of being a part of our company. So I warn you beforehand if you do not respect and value our company don't even think of applying here. Thank you"

I said sternly glaring at the sleeping girl who has woken up by my voice and looking at me clueless.

" I now request Mr. Anderson to continue our program."

I gave a final cold look at the girl and got down from the stage.

April

As I entered the hall it was full of students. I quickly looked around and found a seat at the back.
My stomach grumbled again. I open my bag, took the water bottle out and gulped down some water from the bottle.

Our principal started giving lectures but nothing registered in my mind as my eyes started to droop. I clenched my bag close to me and before I knew I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was sleeping but a loud voice woke me up from sleep.
I open and closed my eyes to see who the hell was speaking so loudly.
A small yawn escaped my mouth.

" Martínez enterprise doesn't allow any irresponsible, and worthless candidates who don't understand and value the worth of being a part of our company. So I warn you beforehand if you do not respect and value our company doesn't even think of applying here. Thank you" the man on the stage said sternly looking at me.

Who the hell is that and why is he looking at me?
Is he looking at me or someone else?

" I now request Mr. Anderson to continue our program."

He gave me a cold look and got down from the stage.

What's wrong with him?

I need to stay away from him he looked really scary.

I nodded, mentally agreeing with myself.

I tried to fall asleep again but it was a fail so I paid my attention to the man giving a presentation on stage.

After an eternity or at least that's what it felt like the presentation was over.

" We again heartily thank you all our special guests and wish you all the very best for your interview."

I got up from my seat and head towards the room where they will interview us.

"April"

I turned around to face Mrs. Johnson.

Hello, Mrs. Johnson.

She is one of my favorite professors.

She is sweet and always has a smile on her face. But more than that she always believes in me when I cannot trust myself.