Chapter 22

April

I just received the message today that our convocation will be next week.

I cannot believe that I will be graduated from university.

It is thrilling and scary at the same time.

I walked towards the elevator listening to Taylor Swift songs.

I walked straight inside as I knew Mr. Martínez would not be here before half an hour.

I placed my bag on the table and looked up to see a guy sitting on Mr. Martínez’s chair and staring at me with a smirk.

I almost got a heart attack.

I took my earphones off.

“Good Morning.” the guy said.

I didn’t reply.

He was looking familiar but I could not recall where exactly I have seen him.

I stared at him trying to remember where I have seen him.

He let out a chuckle “If you are trying to remember where you have seen me before then let me help you ease that work.

I am David, Dimitri’s brother we met at the elevator remember?”

Right, I am so bad at remembering names.

“Y-yes I remember.”

“So, how are you doing?”

“I’m good, h-how are you?”

“Great.”

“So, is bro giving you a hard time? If yes you can tell me I will tell dad and he’ll take care of it.”

I gave him a soft smile. “No it’s fine, he-he’s really nice to me.”

“Nice and bro are you serious?” the shock was clear on his face.

“Isn’t he like I want this done within today or like In my office right now.”
He mimicked Mr. Martínez’s facial expression and the way he speaks and I can not stop myself but giggle at his hilarious expression, and soon he joined me.

“Really though is he actually nice to you? Last time we met you were literally shaking in front of him? I couldn’t believe it when bro told us about you. How did it happen?”

His question made me confused, what is he talking about?

“um, how did wh-what happened?” I asked looking at him confused.

“You and bro you guys are da……” before David finished his sentence Mr. Martínez walked in.

Dimitri

I was walking towards my office attending a call when I heard David’s voice inside.

What the hell is he doing here?

“If you are trying to remember where you have seen me before then let me help you ease that work. I am David, Dimitri’s brother we met at the elevator remember?”

“Y-yes I remember.”

April

“So, how are you doing?”

“I’m good, h-how are you?”

“Great.”

I stood outside the door listening to them.

“So, is bro giving you a hard time? If yes you can tell me I will tell dad and he’ll take care of it.”

“No it’s fine, he-he’s really nice to me.”