Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2

SEOUL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE:

Due to being wounded, I couldn't wear anything suitable for the hot weather. It was really uncomfortable.

After finishing all the classes, I went over to the cafeteria to have something. I ordered some food and suddenly realised that I didn't have any money.

Me: Aishh..shit! I should have thought about it. What should I do......

Meanwhile the staff asked me for the money but I couldn't pay him.

Staff: Ma'am , You have to pay first, then you can take your food to your table.

Me: Aa- Can you please cancel my order? Please?

Staff: But ma'am , this isn't possible now.

Me: Please, just once.

Though I begged him to cancel my order, my stomach was growling. I was damn hungry.

? : May I help?

I looked beside me and found the same person. Mr. Jeon!

Me: You again?

He just smiled and approached the staff.

Jk: You don't have to cancel. I'm paying the bill.

Me: Hey, wait! Don't do that.

Jk: Any problem, miss?

Me: No, I mean- Why would you pay my bill so suddenly?

Jk: Take it as my treat. Come on, let's have a seat together.

We sat face to face at a table in the corner of the cafeteria.

Jk: So. Busy with studying?

Me: Precisely! The Exam isn't so far.

I mumbled shyly as I was feeling embarrassed about the fact that he paid my bill.

Jk: Maybe you aren't feeling comfortable with me. You look so shy!

Me: Aa- Actually...

Jk: Hmm...?

Me: Thank you for paying my bill. I'm grateful to you.

I stood up and bowed to him. Seeing that he laughed hard.

Jk: Hey, stop! Don't be so formal. Sit down girl!

I tried to smile and got back to my seat.

Jk: Let's talk about something that you're interested in. Maybe you'll feel at ease.

Me: R-Right.

I paused for a while and asked him suddenly,

Me: Can I ask you something?

He smiled again.

Jk: Of course! You-

Me : How did you make the chemical? Can you tell me the formula? Actually, I want it to be used in various preventives. We can also use it to make medicines.

Jk: Well, I wasn't intending to be serious 'bout this chemical. But in the end, it came out to be completely different. I didn't even hope that much.

Me: So, Which formula did you follow?

Jk: My preferable topic in chemistry is Doberigner's Law Of Triads. So I was just researching about it and suddenly an idea came to me. We all know that If we arrange the elements having similar properties according to their increasing atomic mass in triplets, then the 2nd element's atomic mass will approximately be the average of the first and third element's mass. So I thought, what if I use the same concept on hydrogen bonds and try to add other carbon molecules. believe me, it worked well as you can see.