Ep-22: Murder!!

Two coffins were kept at out side of the castle. They were covered with royal black clothes. The ancient King Dong Wook, his wife and Minho were standing in front of the coffins whereas the vampire tenants stood facing them. It was an egregious yet unbearable day for Minho. The funeral of his wife and child. 

The funeral was making the air heavy with grievous sighs. But something else was whirling around everyone's mind. Kwang So's death and deed. It could be a relief that an awful curse had been finished. But, he did something very wrong, that had become a threat for the entire vampire world. A ruler isn't just a ruler in their world . A ruler is same as oxygen to breath, to live. The vampire king Jeon was possessed with black magic. Kwang So left a dark demon in King's body. In any moment it would show up its execrable self! What would happen then?

Minho lost his courage to face King and Queen. He was already devastated and broken with the cruelty he faced. Other hand, he felt too guilty on himself to face the queen. What would he answer? He couldn't protect the King? And if he avoided telling everything , who knew, any kind of trouble might ruin their life. He absolutely didn't want that. The decision was final. At any cost he would face the truth, he would tell everything to King and Queen.

He promised himself to do everything for King Jeon, to eject the demon from his body. He promised himself to never give up until any solution appeared....Or else, no one would survive. Nor the King! 

Me: Last bite! Take it...

Jk: I'm full Koushi. I can't have more.

Me: Never ignore last bites. Now, "Haa"

Eventually he gulped! 

Me: Good boy. 

How could I say, how much I loved feeding him~ I loved him when he shoved lots of foods inside his mouth making that full and fluffy. I loved when he acted impatient being hungry.Such a baby!!

Whatever, he patted my abdomen and was about to got out for office. I had told him more than hundred times to skip office that day. But after seeing him begging cutely, I had to listen to him. He got up and I held his hand immediately. He looked back,

Jk: Love?

Me: Jungguk...Stay a little longer. I'm not feeling like to let you go today~

He smiled. That heart melting smile. The most craved smile. That smile which was named as my medicine. That illusive, painful smile. That smile which held the power to make me teary instantly......I was being numb, foolish and goofy! Maybe I was falling for him much. Too much that a simple smile was ruining me inside, increasing the fear of losing him! God! 

Jk: You're alright, Koushi? You never behaved like this. What are you seeing on my face for this long?

I just sighed. A little bit of tension clawed on his eyes. 

Jk: Are you feeling weak, Koushi? Is everything Ok? Is he moving a lot?

Me: I'm completely fine. I'm just tensed about you....Gguk, please don't go today.

Jk: I knew you would say something like that. I'll try to come back earlier.Ok?

I smiled unwittingly. But still my mind kept warning me about him. 

Jk: I'm getting late love. Need to go! Take care.

Me: Hmm....

Before he left, he hugged me with a sudden. His native smell!!! I closed my eyes to feel him. Yes, I wanted to feel all of the love he was pouring through the hug. I wanted to be adored when his palm was brushing my hairs and nape. I wanted to be shivered when he carefully left a warm breath on my neck. My hands grabbed him tighter. It felt like, he was adoring me for the last time before a long departure. I would've slapped myself hard for thinking those shits continuously. But suspects or sensing something evil was beyond logics. And my fate never let my evil suspects being wrong.....