Ep-5: Lost

IN THE MORNING:

I was sitting on my bed being dazed. It was much late but he didn't come yet. What to do then? Both of us were enough embarrassed. But- I couldn't wait more. I had to go to him first...

I got down from the bed and headed towards his room. Reaching there I found the door unbarred. 

Did he sleep keeping the lock like this?

Me: Ahm! Gguk? I'm coming!

I found no reply.

Is he even alright? 

I bit my inner lips being nervous and without wasting a single second, I pushed the door and saw him sitting on the bed spreading his legs like a baby and having a chocolate. He sight was vapid. I could see him mumbling with his own.

Me: Gguk? What are you doing? 

He didn't hear me or he wasn't in his sense and kept mumbling.

Jk: What the heck I just did! I promised her, didn't I? How will I go in front of her now! Shittty! 

He bit his chocolate, crumpled his eyebrows and said again with his fluffy cheeks,

Jk: But it wasn't my fault at all. She looked beautiful and....Attractive ....and..Umm Hot? It was obviously hard to stop the intention!

A smile appeared on his lips, when he said that. I was much disgusted while hearing that....  Goddamn! He even didn't notice me and kept blabbering! I cleared my throat to drag his attention.

Me: Ahmm! GGUK? 

Jk: Oh god! How will I meet her today!

Me: This boy!! Hello? I'm in front of you!

I waved my hand in front of him! And then he got back his state!

Me: Gguk?

His eyes were widen seeing me close to him. He gulped and said,

Jk: AAAAAA- K-Koushi? Ehe, You? 

Me: Say Gguk!

But we had nothing to say. We even couldn't make an eye contact with each other. Again stillness poured the room. Still I tried to speak,

Me: Shouldn't we leave today? 

Jk: Y-Yeah! Ahh- After breakfast..we will...

Me: Will you come to my room or should I order here?

Jk: Koushi..I-I will have my breakfast here.. You g-go to your room--

Disappointed. What's this now? Why he's just ignoring me? Is he feeling this much guilty? 

Without saying anything, I left his room and got back to my one.

He didn't talk to me yet. Not in the plane , even when it started to fly he avoided holding my hands. He was quite in the airport and also in the car. I couldn't just take that. Lastly, when he was gonna drop me to Annie's house, I didn't move from my car sit. Then he must say something. At least a single word? 

But he was still quite. 

Me:Gguk? 

He looked at me.

Me: Won't you talk to me? It's now a b-

I couldn't finish and Annie came out immediately.

Annie: Heyyy! You 2 back! Come in.

Gguk took out my bags from the car and went in, remaining me in the car. I sighed and followed him.

I saw him having chocolates on the sofa. I didn't attend him just went to my room which caught Annie's attention.