Ep-19: Powers He Got

Standing in front of the mirror I found my dress was getting stuck with my skin.Yeah, 4 months' baby left an impact on my body. My belly size was increasing. I was roaming my hands over my belly to send some adores to Jeonson.

Suddenly two hands felt around my waist and slowly reaching to stomach area. Gguk! Giving a back hug he rested his chin on my shoulder closing his eyes. His hands were also searching for baby's movement. His every breathe was dancing on my nape...He exhaled a deep breathe and left a kiss there with a adorable sound.

Jk: You smell so good! Chocolates............Hey, wait!

Me: What?

Jk: What if Jeonson wouldn't like chocolates? Ask him...

Me: You ask him.

Jk: Well...

He came in front of me, sat on his knee holding my waist and attaching his ear to my bare belly.

Jk: Jeonson? Do you like chocolates? You should like, actually every baby likes chocolates! Me too....wait? Am I a baby then? No...I'm Papa now!

He was arguing with himself while poking his nose on my skin.

Jk: Will my son kick now? Hmm? Kick for papa! Please?

I giggled to see his behavior! He was the same one who was lauded to be the King of entire vampire world, who invented a chemical to save his people dying from the unknown kind of rashes, who was being the proudful King, Chemist, Husband and Papa! Even after accomplishing so many responsibilities in a sagacious way, it was quite hard to distinguish his different selves. He used to become the cutest, purest, sweetest figure once and on the next moment he turned to the serious adult soul! The duality he held though~

Me: Gguk, it's just his 4 months. He can't kick right now!

Jk: Then WHEN? Hmmm??

He asked pouting his lips! My heart went "Awww"...

Me: His brain cells are quite weak to move new limbs now. Just give some time, let them be movable~

Jk: I understand. Okay baby, won't disturb you today. But you've to kick for me, Ok?

Me: He said Ok!

He chuckled, got up and kissed my forehead.

Jk: Tummy is getting bigger Mrs. Jeon! So, it means he's growing well, huh?

Me: Stop calling me that. And yes, he has a powerful growth.

Jk: I'm lifetime teaser. Sorry for that....And yeah, for his growth's betterment, you know what should you do?

Me: Don't say I've to drink that tasteless, peculiar liquid again!

Jk:Since you've insulted my precious milk, you've to drink double glass today!

Me: NOoooo! Pleaseeee!

He smirked and brought the glass in front of me.

Me: For god sake, I'm gonna puke now!

Jk: Stay calm and drink like a good girl. Now go~

Me: Jungguk~~

He cupped my cheeks and poured all of the milk in my mouth.

Jk: Don't try to smell, just gulp!

I somehow gulped them and exhaled a long breathe.

Me: You can't even imagine, It was near to hell...

Jk: I can't understand why you don't like milk! Milk is heaven, milk is strength!

Me: Milk is rubbish!