Ep-17: Sweet Creature

When I opened my eyes, I saw Ellie leaning on my face. I looked at my surrounding. Yeah, our room, I was on the bed. Gguk was standing maintain a little distance from the bed, covering his mouth with fist and eyes were enough stolid towards me.

Ellie: Thank God!! Her sense is back Jungguk!

I saw his eyes went wide and he was coming to me. I tried to raise my head and felt a bandage around my forehead area. 

Ellie: Careful!

I got up from there and sat leaning my back to the bed board. Gguk came and sat beside me without saying something. His stare was shivering cold.

Ellie: You should be careful while riding stair, shouldn't you?

Me: Did he call you?

Ellie: Of course why won't he! 

Me: And-

I was gonna say something but suddenly Gguk grabbed my arms and looked direct at my eyes. I could see how his eyes were bearing the extreme huff and agitation! I couldn't resist my mind to think-

Did he find anything? I'm scared!

Jk: Why the hell did you just hide everything? Why??

He squalled out with anger while his grip was going harder on my weak flesh. 

Me: G-gguk...it hurts! 

Jk: Hurts?? God! If I could tear out my heart and show you how it's getting hurt!! For god sake you did sin!

He was yelling like a crazy, shaking extremely, crying mess. I couldn't explain, how the air was getting heavy with his painful voice...

Me: I..I am sorry...I didn't want  to...

Jk: Why almighty? Why I can't have a simple life? Why I have to tolerate these all? What was my fault?

His word were even throbbing me hard. I tried to talk, convince him..

Me: Gguk..I..didn't want to make you pale before leaving....I just..wanted to see you smiling in the last  seconds of my life...I..

Jk: SHUT UP I SAY!!!!  You're not leaving me! You heard? You. are. not. leaving. me!!! .....I...I'll die...Koushi! Please....Just...

He left me and the room as well sobbing his heart out. I tried to follow him, but Ellie obstructed me holding my arms from back.

Ellie: Girl! Listen first...Stop crying~

Me: Ellie...He...

Ellie: Everything will be fine...just..

Me: It can be my last night...please lemme go to him...

Ellie: You're thinking much. Listen the whole-

All she said was Like,

Gguk was enough astonished to see the reports. He was in a damn mess to do anyhting. Whereas Annie was continuously calling out his name but he didn't reply, just sat beside me being dazed. Then Annie called out Ellie to visit me as soon as possible and explained her everything happened here. When she reached he saw Gguk was crying hard holding my hands. She immediately went to him and told him the rest and treated my wound...

Ellie: The most important thing is, why are you thinking you're bearing cancer?

Me: What the heck are you saying. I saw the freaking report Ellie! 

Ellie: This report?

She took out a file from her bag and showed me.

Me: What is this?