Ep-3 : Leaving the hell

Violence warning:
Viewers discretion is advised 

I tried to open my eyes as soon as I gained consciousness. Soon the darkness faded away and light fell on my pupil. I could see an unfamiliar ceiling. I moved around to feel a blockish pain in my head. I grabbed my forehead and saw Mr. Je- , sorry gguk sitting beside me and a woman gently stroking his hair. I tried getting up which caught their attention.

Jk: Oh my god. koushi!

He rushed towards me. 

Jk: Are you okay, girl? 

He gasped out. The women spoke up.

Woman: Gguk, calm down. She's fine now.

I blinked twice as I was dazed and didn't understand what was going on.

Jk: Thank god she's up.

Woman: Let me just check her.

 She leaned towards me and placed her palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

Woman: Are You well now? 

Me: Hmm. Just a little headache...

She smiled 

Woman: Don't worry about it. It's just a minor fever.

Me: Where am I? 

Woman: Honey, It's my house.

I looked at Gguk. He held my hand and said,

Jk: Koushi, She's Annie. Kim Annie. I was really worried when I saw you like that. Couldn't even think of anything properly. So, I decided to bring you here....

I tried to get up. 

Jk: Careful. 

He helped me to sit up and rest my back against the headboard. 

Annie: It wasn't nice to meet you in such a way, I wish we would have met in better circumstances.

I was basically confused about what was happening. So, I stayed calm.

Annie: You look confused. Don't worry, Gguk will explain everything. 

I looked at her and found a baby bump on her.

Me: You're carrying. You shouldn't lean on...

Annie chuckled.

Annie: Yes..Right. I won't do that again. But Koushi you need to eat something and  take your medicine. You two stay here. I'll get your meal. Gguk? Take care of her. 

 she ordered and left the room. I turned towards Gguk.

Me: Mr.Je- Ahm, Gguk!  What just happened? 

He suddenly pulled me against his well built chest. I was immediately surrounded by his extremely illusive scent. my heart began pounding loudly. I managed to speak up after a few seconds.

Me: Gguk?

Jk: Just a minute.....

he let a deep breath. 

Me: Are You tensed about something?

Jk: About you? Yes!

Me: I'm sorry.. I made you worried.

Jk: Don't be sorry. I'm grateful that the almighty saved you by his own hands today.

He paused for a while and continued,

Jk: I was really scared. Thank god, Annie was there in time.

Me: Who is she?

Jk: She's our family friend. We were raised together. We are good childhood friends. I can say, she has always been my guardian. We share every single ups and downs in our lives with each other. We  spent many years together. She's a successful doctor .And also She was the first person to whom I told about you....