Ep-6: What are you?

One of his shirt was hanging on the chair. He left that last time when he visited me. Continuing my pale stare on his shirt, I felt that intolerable pain again. I was so lost in his memories, that I couldn't feel Annie shaking my shoulder. 

Annie: Koushi?

I felt her hard grip and got back my conscious.

Me: A- Annie You?

Annie: Girl, I've been calling you for minutes. 

Me: I'm sorry...I just-

Annie sighed and said,

Annie: Koushi. Someone's waiting for you at downstairs. 

Me: Who's it?

Annie: I don't know. He just asked for you. Will you come?

Me: Sure. I'm coming...

I saw a man sitting on the sofa checking some papers. I cleared my throat to drag his attention.

Me: Ahm! Hello...

He stood up to see me.

?: Good Evening ma'am! 

Me: Please sit down. Don't need to stand up.

?: Thank you. I'm from  Moscow, Russia. My name's Maxim.

Me: What brings you here, Mr. Maxim?

Maxim: Actually, I'm here to hand you these papers. It's an invitation letter. 

Me: For what? 

Maxim: Mr. Jeon Jungkook was called to Russian Chemical Dissertation Centre some months ago. They wanted him as a co-worker with our scientists. 

Me: Can you please explain? 

Maxim: Sure. Mr. Jungkook had invented a very rare chemical and it went viral in social media. I can't remember the date, but it happened a year ago.

Me: Yes, he did.

Maxim: Our scientists were so astonishd to see that and found it really useful. So, the head of our chemists offered him a job of researching on chemicals. Now boss has sent this letter as an invitation. We have heard that soon he'll be graduated and without any graduation certificate we can't take him with us. So-

I was floating in a mixed emotion. One side of mine was feeling so proud of him and another side was breaking for him being missed. 

Me: But why did you come here to me? Did he tell you to give me these papers?

Maxim: Aa- Actually ma'am, he wanted to surprise you. That's why he provided your address when we asked for it.

What to say? I could feel my eyes being teary...He's not here but still keeping me happy.

Maxim: Ma'am you Okay? 

My throat was broken but still I tried to speak up,

Me: I-I'm fine. 

Maxim: Okay ma'am. Here's the papers. Please tell him to collect the signature of Principal. And also tell him to contact us when he would get his graduation certificate. 

Me: I will.

Maxim: Thanks a lot. Have a good day.

He left. I grabbed those papers sitting on the sofa. Soon Annie entered the room.

Annie: Did he leave? Koushi, what's it? 

Me: Invitation letter. 

I replied in a cold tone.