Ep-21: Possession

Kia just left the room doing her morning duty as giving me the medicines, providing me the breakfast as well Gguk. He was just getting ready for office and suddenly I remembered it was the date of giving him the vaccine.

Me: Don't put on shirt right now. You've to take the vaccine, remember?

Jk: Aishh! I just forgot. Wait, lemme bring'em!

Third Person's Pov:

Kwang was so ready along with his black creature. It was his golden time to accomplish his goal. He started to make an illusion through both of them. Koushi saw Jungguk coming back with medicine box and sitting beside her. She gently took the injection and shoved that through his vein. But the whole thing was fake. The Jungguk, Koushi viwed was just an optical illusion created by Kwang so. Koushi got kissed by the fake Jungguk on her forehead as usual and he went out of the room as if he was real.

Whereas, The actual Jungguk entered to his room which was also an illusion and saw a fake Koushi waiting for him. He couldn't even suspect that the fake Koushi was actually Kwang so, who was gonna push a venomous creature inside him by the injection. And unfortunately he did. Jungguk got injected by Kwang so's hand. The venom was spreading through his vein instead of the vaccine. He didn't know how much awful consequence was waiting for him. How filthy and nasty creature was gonna occupy his body~ He smiled at the fake Koushi and wearing his shirt he left the room for office.

End of third person's pov:

He just left. Huh!

I sighed and thought. I didn't know but the days going on and making me more weak for his presence. Like, a little distance kept giving me sense of getting parted. I was so scared.....

But all of a sudden, I felt another Kick from my womb. Jeonson kicked again!

I touched my belly and crumpled my eyebrows.

Me: Jeonson! You're being so naughty! You're planning not to kick for papa right? He just left and you kicked.......Ugh! This boy is just like Gguk, being a great teaser!

Jungguk's pov:

I closed my laptop.

Nah! I'm really feeling sick!

I didn't know why I was feeling much weak and sick. Like, my body wasn't obeying my summons, veins were trembling inside, head started to ache. What the heck was going on? I was good in the morning~

I took some medicines to fight

the little pain blowing all over my body. But still it was bothering me! What just happened?

" May I come in?"

I looked up and saw Dr. Soha grabbing some test tubes.

Me: Please come in. Any problem miss?

Soha: Mr.Jeon, I'm trying my best to complete this reaction but It kept failing.

Me: Did you check out the reaction rules and number isotopes before doing it?

Soha: I did. Still...

Me: Lemme check.

Soha: Yeah. Please come to my lab.

We got up from the chair and was about to leave my chamber, but all of a sudden Dr. Soha cut herself on fingers with the half-broken door knob. Bloods came out from teared skin already.

Holy shit! I should've repaired this knob earlier.

Me: Oh my god. You're beedling!

Soha: No. That's nothing...