Ep-16: Cancer?

Something was burning. The smell reached to my nose and also my mind which was damn unconscious thinking about the bloods' arrival so suddenly. The omelette was almost burned. I quickly turned off the oven key and tried to take off the omelette from the pan.

Gguk was gulping his last bread while tapping the phone but noticed the burned smell too. He spoke out with his fluffy cheeks,

Jk: What happened Koushi? Anything burned?

Me: Huh! Just....omelette....

Jk: Leave it. Come here to the table. And bring my banana milk too.

I nodded and sat facing him.

Jk: How's your work going? Are you having your lunch properly? What about your medicines and vitamins? I'm too busy now days, I can't take care you of properly. So shouldn't you help yourself?

It's been 3 days I saw the bloods on the tissue. I didn't tell him though. Also southern Busan was suffering from appalling malaria pandemic. So from last week we doctors were being so much busy with treating patients. In that busy routine, it was tough to take meals in proper time. Even yesterday, I had to go to hospital in 2 at night for a sudden call. 

So apparently, I stayed clam. I had nothing to answer him.

Jk: Calm? Don't say you didn't...

Me: I will. I promise....

He sighed and left a cold stare to me.

Jk: How many times I had said you that health is most important Koushi? You know that well you were already physically weak for tolerating tortures. And without taking medicine and meal properly you can't even move a single limb... Also, I've noticed you coughing several times. 

He was scolding me hard. I bowed my head and tried my best to avoid thinking something or else he would know everything reading my mind. I didn't want to make him tensed, just thought  I could treat myself and find the sickness. But it was getting more blur to me. 

Me: I'm sorry Jungguk. I'm too busy nowdays.. so...

Jk: Are you fine physically?

I didn't know I was fine or not but I lied,

Me: Yes. Of course!

Jk: Now finish your breakfast. I'll call you to know if you had your lunch or not.

I nodded slowly and moved my forks to the food. Bringing them close to my mouth I felt someting in my stomach. The smell of food was going intolerable for me. My head started to ache and stomach was coiling. I felt something was trying to come out from my stomach and lots of salivas under my tongue. I felt like vomiting...

I left the fork on the ceramic plate which made a sharp sound, got up from the chair and ran to the wash room immediately. Gguk's eyes went wide and followed my moves.

Jk: Koushi? Hey you ok?

I leaned on the basin and started to vomit hard. I felt like my whole duct was gonna come out by my mouth.My body was shaking as I saw more bloods coming out from my mouth. The most horrible feelings I felt then. The most areas of the basin went red and the rough cough sound was echoing against the wash room wall. I saw Gguk coming towards me with a fast pace, so I tried to wash the basin's red area as soon as possible. Finally he came and held my shoulder.

Jk: What's happening? Why are you vomiting?

I managed to talk in hard pants,

Me: I..I don't know Gguk...I..am not feeling good..

Jk: Oh god! See, I told you to take meals in proper time. 

He touched my forehead to check my temperature,