Ep-9: Broken

Result's out!!!

Me: Excuse me, please gimme a side. Please! Excuse me?

I was finding Gguk's name on the chart sheet hanging on the wall. Students were gathering to see their results too. So, it turned difficult to see anything...

Me: Hey, please free some spaces!

?: Koushi, What are you doing here? It's chemistry's result. You should go and check out the medical department's wall. 

Me: I'm here to do my work. Don't bother.

After struggling a lot, I got to see his name on the chart. Surprisingly and unsurprisingly, he gained the top position. I screamed and jumped like a mad seeing that. It was the best rebound against the entire students and teachers who sneered him. Yes!!

I was running to Gguk. Yes, I brought him with me. Last time everyone was scaring to see his fangs, so that time he wore a mask to cover his mouth. And he used to do that when he went out. Well, I saw him standing under the huge Blue pea plant hanging on the cafeteria shed. I literally jumped on his holding his shoulder and squalling out, " CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!"

But he was quite. Didn't even hold me back. Only his eyes could be seen and it was enough to make me understand his thoughts. I always suffered from " Gguk's stare syndrome" 

Me: Gguk? Aren't you happy? You gained the highest number! 

Jk: Did you even see your result?

Me: Ehh? My result? Who cares!

Jk: I fucking do care. 

His voice was loud. I gulped being messed.

Me: O-ok ! Don't get hyper please? It's a normal-

Jk: Nothing's normal Koushi. See your grades? You were supposed to be the top! Weren't you? 

Me: Did I get the minimum number? That's enough! 

I tried to laugh to cool down the situation. But he got more serious-

Jk: Heck are you saying? That. Is. Not. Enough! You gained the third number Koushi. You weren't like this, were you? You had all of your passions of being a doctor. You were goddamn study freak. What's this now Koushi? How can you answer this?

Me: I- I can't answer!

I mumbled.

Jk: But I can. You are spoiling yourself after me. Wasting the most significant moments cherishing me. Demolishing your talents, attentions to study for taking care of me. This isn't waht I wanted Koushi. I wanted you to be well- established, not my slave. 

Me: What are you saying Gguk? 

Jk: You heard. When you should study attentively, you were busy with making my meals, giving me milks and coffees, so that I could continue my study a bit more. My Fault ! Actually my fault! I promised you to take all of your responsibilities. And now, instead of that, I'm taking your advantages! 

Me: Shut up JUNGGUK! You're definitely mad! 

My heart was breaking into thousand pieces hearing to him. So many times, he got angry with me, ignored me. But that time, he was hinting something else. He was never been that much cold and serious to me. 

Jk: Yes, I am! I'm ruining your life being a stupid burden ! I-

Before he could say something, someone called me from back. 

?: Koushi? 

I looked back and saw Ellie standing with keeping a little distance. She was still afraid of Gguk.