Ep-12: Remedy

He was in the washroom for a long. I was getting tensed hearing the rough cough sounds.

Me: Gguk, you ok?

He didn't reply but panted heavily.

Me: Open the door. Lemme in~

Jk: I'm fine.

Me: No, you're not. Open the door right now.

He slowly opened the door and came out. His hairs were messed, eyeballs were still red and he was goraning low. I grabbed his shoulder immediately and lead him to the couch.

Me: Sit here. Water?

He nodded.

Me: Here.

Everything was fine without the thing named "Bloodlust". Though Minho told him to do some meditations for controlling his aggressive self but still sometime he suffered from that. Like that day he was good in the morning, but suddenly he started to breath fast while he felt thirst of blood. His eyeballs became red and he ran to the washroom immediately. Before I did something he started coughing hard.

He was still breathing fast.

Me: Gguk, how do you feel now?

Jk: I'm Ok!

Me: How long you'll be suffering from this? It will make you a complete vampire oneday! Listen, You're gonna call Minho! Right now!

Jk: Koushi, See, I'm fine now!

Me: But how long? Just do it.

It was the only way to communicate with Minho. They can communicate only with their kind.

Minho: You called me?

I looked back and saw him.

Me: Minho! Please come. I need to talk to you-

Minho: Any problem?

Me: Yes! Minho, you said Gguk isn't a complete vampire yet. But I think he's on his way. Is there any way to obstruct it?

Minho: Come to the point. I also wanted to visit you to discuss about it. But I was too much busy with handling the kingdom. You know, after Prince's gone, King is being so depressed and weak to handle everything.

Me: I'm sorry.

Minho: Don't be.

Jk: What did you wanna say?

Minho: Listen both of you, after gaining the vampirism, his body has got an extra vein where the black bloods are flowing. Till now the bloods are in the middle way.

Jk: What do you mean?

My mind ran fast. I could memorize the letter Prince Bom Wook gave me, he also mentioned black bloods. Also, that day I found different colors of blood from his arm and finger.

Minho: The vein is connected to your Heart Jungguk. You'll be a complete vampire if the flowing black bloods reach to your heart. If we want to give you back your human self, we have to stop the blood to reach there. Remember, Black bloods are just like venoms.

Me: It means, there's a way still left?

Minho nodded.

Me: But how? How can we do that?

Minho: Koushi, I'm sorry but I don't know how to do that. Only thing I could do was informing you about the possibility. And I did that-

Me: Oh...

My excitement died there. I still hoped that I might give back his normal life~ Suddenly Minho came and held my hand,

Minho: Dear, don't be upset. We'll find a way!