Ep-15: Needy Gguk

A/N: This episode will be narrating a bit of mature contents~

IN THE MORNING: ( JUNGGUK'S POV)

Birds chirping was hitting my ear. Even being in sleep I could able to hear them. I opened my eyes slowly, rub them slightly and felt her hairs all over my neck and jaw. It was quite tickling me~ Looking at her I saw her cheeks being reddish and fluffy with a bit of her hairs. I smiled and removed them from her cheeks gently. She was sleeping peacefully in my chest, as like it was her ultimate shelter.

I left a breathe and slowly kissed her forehead not causing her being awake. Keeping my stare at her, I noticed she was looking even more beautiful with soft sun light. Her neck and cleavage area were saturated with purple love marks I gave her, hairs were a bit messed.I felt like to adore her so immensely. Yes, she was the one I could adore for the rest of my life.

Yeah! You were the best gift I got, Koushi!

My fingers were roaming through her soft hairs, giving her a little comfort. Another hand was still on her waist which completely belonged to me. She left a soft "mmm" sound when I was patting her skin under her shirt. She slowly moved to the opposite, facing her back towards me. She curled her legs for the breeze hitting her body, making it cold, as she was wearing only my shirt and her shorts . It was so satisfying to see her sleeping like baby in peace. I covered her body with the blanket and got up from the bed. My whole body smelled like chocolates. Of course, her fault! I smiled at my own and went to the wash room taking the clothes with me and put them in the washing machine. Brushing my teeth I was just thinking about her. How she was seducing me only with her eyes, her smile, her smirk, her touch on mine, her softest lips, her beautiful body and of course the chocolate perfume!

She always should smell like a chocolate. Shouldn't she?

Those thoughts brought an idea!

Jk: Baby Kick! What if I-......

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV:

My eyes slowly got opened. The only thing I could view was the blue pea buke on the guitar and the thing I felt was his breathe on my nape and his warm palm on my waist. I touched his palm which made him a bit startled. He lowered his lips to my ear and said,

Jk: Good morning Love. You wanna sleep more?

I shook my head as "No".

Jk: Face me, lemme see you.

I turned at him. His eyes landed on me. I could see lots of adores in his eyes. He smiled and dragged me closer.

Me: Good morning~

Jk: Your morning voice is something else.

Saying that he kissed my lips. I could remember how greedily his lips were having mine, how erotic and lustful it was last night. But that morning kiss felt so soft and adorable that it was enough to unbelieve the same lip's wild self. He broke the kiss and said,

Jk: I've prepared the breakfast. But before that, let's have a shower.

I nodded closing my eyes and yawning slow. He giggled and both of us sat at the edge of the bed. Before I touch the floor, he lifted me up like bridal style and was approaching to the bathroom. I was a bit startled towards his sudden action, but soon I held her shoulder helping him to balance.

Me: When did you wake up? Why didn't you call me?

Jk: I didn't want to break your sleep. How long I haven't seen you being in this peace while sleeping~

I chuckled at him.

Me: Gguk, now let me get down.

He put me down and tied my messy hairs.