Ep-8: Burden

" Minho"

Minho: I'm here prince.

Bom: As you can see, I'm kinda unable to move and getting sick. I don't have much time.

Minho: Please don't say like that prince.

He told with a broken voice, while his tear was rolling down. Minho was the one who cherished Prince Bom Wook from his very childhood. He took care of him just as his child. So apparently it was so hard to see him approaching to death.

Bom: It's true, isn't it? And I'll never blame my brother for this. All of us were destined to end up here.

Minho went him and held his cold hand.

Bom: Minho, you were always there for me. You tried to fill my every single desires. You helped me, cherished me, accompanied me since I was a kid. In this last moments of my life, can I want something from you?

Minho: Of course Prince! Please command !

Bom: You have to take care of my brother and his family. You have to make sure that Appa wouldn't be rude to them. You have to be with them until they lead their life without any resistance.

Minho: Why would I take care of him? He pushed you to death...

Bom: Minho, You're my last hope. Please don't be like Appa! Please listen to me.

He didn't say anything, just left a deep breathe.

Bom: Minho! I want to do something for hyung. And you'll help me, won't you?

He wiped his tear and said,

Minho: Yes, prince! I'll do that. For you...

Bom smiled.

Bom: I don't want the vampirism he gained to ruin their life. We have enough time. He hasn't turned to an complete vampire yet. Until the black blood veins enter his heart, we would get some time. And you've to work on during that time. Understood?

Minho: But how will I do that?

Bom: Minho, every problem has a solution. And Miss Koushi is the solution to this problem. You can't be involved in human world's stuffs. So use Koushi to save his fiancé's life. Keep leading her to the way to save him. I know she must do it at any cost.

Minho: I understand!

Bom: And if it possible, then convince Appa to accept hyung as his another son. Tell him to find me through him.

Minho nodded and left a breathe.

Bom: Be with them until they find their ultimate destiny. Even after my death...Even after thousand eras.

Minho: But, prince-

Bom: I know. You are mortal.

Minho: Then-

Bom: I give you my hidden blessing. May almighty give you the power of being an immortal until you finish your work...

He bowed his head before the prince.

Bom: I must leave a letter to Koushi. Please hand it to her Minho...

Minho: I'll my dear prince...

He smiled being satisfied.

When I opened my eyes with a pain in my head, I saw Gguk lying beside me and I was still holding his hands. It took some time to realize what happened few hours ago. Gradually, I could remember that the vampire king was gonna take him with them but eventually he left him. He was unconscious. I ran to him, put his head on my lap and started to call out his name.