Ep-18: The King

Mr. Jaehyun: No problem Mr. Jeon. You can take your wife! Hahaha!

Jk: Since it's a very sensitive and important period for her, I can't take any risk.

Mr. Jaehyun: It's completely fine. Even we were scolding her for coming to the hospital. Koushi listen, we can tackle everything without your presence too. Keep faith in us and take care of yourself. Understand?

Me: Sir, what are you saying? Of course you can handle everything, all of you are so professional and experienced! But as I wasn't feeling that much sick and weak, so I thought I could serve people more.

Mr. Jaehyun: No more over kindness. This 9-10 month you'll be thinking and taking care of yourself and the baby only.  Mr. Jeon please take her home. 

Gguk smiled and nodded.

Jk: We're gonna go now. It was pleasure meeting you.

Mr. Jaehyun:  Same here.

We stood up and Gguk held my arm and back to help me balancing myself. Suddenly Mr. Jaehyun  called Gguk from behind.

Mr. Jaehyun: If you don't mind, can I ask something Mr. Jeon?

Jk: Please.

Mr. Jaehyun: Why do you always cover your mouth? Even in the news papers or medias couldn't catch your revealed face...

The situation went sooth and stolid. An instant back up answer was so needed to avoid his curiosity. Gguk cleared his throat and said inhaling a deep breathe.

Jk: Actually, I don't want any other observer to observe my handsome face without my wife! 

A little humor just calmed down the situation and we all laughed immediately.

Mr. Jaehyun: That's a cool answer Mr. Hahaha! 

Jk: Thanks! 

Then he lowered his mask from his mouth, smiled a bit without showing his fangs and waved his hand to Mr. Jaehyun. His eyes went a bit wide and whispered slowly,

" Indeed Koushi got a HANDSOME man"

Jk: Careful, Careful...Wait lemme hold.

Me: I can sit by myself.

Jk: No risks! 

It was been 2 and half months of my pregnancy and that day Gguk went to my hospital to make a release. During these days he was damn careful about every step of mine, even if I had to go to kitchen from couch, he literally ran to me and held me for avoiding inconsistent. Crazy Papa! 

Well, he made me sit in the car and went to the steering. 

Jk: Fixed the seat belt?

Me: I always do that Gguk. Now go!

Jk: Let's go to a place...

Me: Where?

Jk:  Umm..Hongbeopsa? 

Me: Woo!! That Temple? 

Jk: Yeah. The place is beautiful...It would refresh our mind! Let's go...

Indeed... he was right. The place was near to mountains edges. Buddhist were doing their prayers and few peoples were roaming around. It was a bright shinny day with a beautiful weather. Every features of nature was washed by the extreme bluish color of sky. The whole situation was so imposing. Really, Busan was a hint of heaven! 

My eyeing on the surrounding stopped to hear some clicking sounds. I looked at a side and found Gguk with his camera. 

Me: What are you doing?