Conclusion

[ As if the song was written for Koushi and Jungguk]

71 years later....

It was a fresh and a bit foggy morning in Seoul. Water was falling from the fount in slow motion. Besides the blue pea plant was beautifying the surrounding with its blue diamonds...

A good place for an office picnic. Kim Raeji, the owner of the Jeon Industry and ships, it was his sixty-seventh birthday. Every year his company celebrated the day by arranging a picnic. Though Mr. Raeji just died 2 years ago, still this company didn't forget to celebrate the day as he used to do.

Everyone was busy with their work. Employees and their families were having fun here and there. But she was sitting alone beside the waterfall, eyeing the medium river, observing her self-image. She didn't want to come here but her father kind of forced her to come, saying, "You would feel better in the fresh air. You may get a little bit of peace and forget the nightmare for a few moments at least" She never denied her father, her best friend!

"Why this place feels so familiar? Have I come here before?" She whispered.

Though she came to that place but wasn't sure about getting relief from the curse. Since she was taught to understand and feel things, she started to have nightmares. The same scenario appeared every night making her sick. She used to see,

A woman screaming in pain grabbing her abdomen. She could feel that the woman was pregnant. She saw a man stabbing his stomach, whimpering in pain, trying to hold the woman's hand. Everywhere was only blood and blood. She saw a pair of shoes that were washed with dark red blood. as well. The dream used to end here and make her awake, shocked, gasped, and sick. She never viewed their face nor could see what happened further. But every time, after waking up from that dream, she felt an appalling pain in her heart. A feeling started to grow inside her, a feeling of finding someone. She didn't know who was it, why she was finding that person desperately. But she couldn't even deny that as well.

She was extremely disturbed and used to staying unconscious thinking of that nightmare. She didn't know why she was so sick of that.

Leaving a deep breath she grabbed the paper cutting, which she used to carry in her bag wherever she goes. She opened the folds of the paper and kept eyeing the lines. It was not the first time she was reading, but every time she felt, there was a clue left on the page that was somehow connected with her nightmare,

"About 17 years ago this chemical was invented by a south Korean chemist. Hearsay says that, at a young age, he killed her pregnant wife and then attempted suicide. Matter of sorrow that her wife was a reputed doctor. During that era, Korea lost two shining talents"

Somedays ago she was researching chemistry for her college project. She was so satisfied with her own work but soon found out that the chemical was already invented. She got annoyed and started searching for the chemist who created that same chemical before her. Unfortunately, google couldn't give her any proper information about him. So she started to find old newspapers and suddenly got that. She was enough astonished to find such similarities in the lines with her nightmare.

That thing increased the motion of the storm blowing inside her. She used to cry her heart out, and scream in mental pain every night, but, for no reason. She couldn't find out why she was sad. Sometimes she cut down or burns her skin intentionally to create physical pain which may balance with mental pain and give her a bit of relief. She used to beg for a normal life. She wanted to get out from the unknown craving, unknown grief...

One more thing was enough to break her heart instantly. A melody, a tune, a song, a voice. The voice made her crazy. Felt like, it was too known to her, too close to her. Felt like she knew the voice for a long ago...But she didn't know who was the owner of that voice...