Ep-7: Come Back

JUNGGUK POV:

I feel the sun rays crushing my pupil upon my eye lids. Rubbing my eyes I got up from the bed and saw Koushi still sleeping curling her legs as the blanket weren't on her body.

 My poor girl suffered a lot, she must take rest. 

I sighed and thought. I was gonna take her in my embrace but approaching closer I saw her groaning low cockling her eyebrows and eye lid a bit, even being in the sleep. 

Is she dreaming something bad? Or-

I could feel her placing her palm on the lower stomach and curling her legs more. Her lower groan didn't stop yet. I got tensed to see her like that. Placing the blanket to a side, I saw blood stains on the bed sheet and her pajama. 

Omo! She's in her period. I must do something to comfort her. Should I wake her up?

I patted her temple gently and brought my ear closer to her.

Me: Koushi? Wake up love! 

She moved a bit as I whispered. I removed the hairs playing towards her ear and softly called her again. 

Me: Koushi, please wake up. You're in pain...

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. 

Koushi: Gguk? You are awake? When did you wake up? 

She asked in beads.

Me: Why you're being so hyper? Calm down girl...

Koushi: Yes, but-

She stopped and cockled her eyebrows feeling the pain.

Koushi: Ahh- 

Me: Does it hurt much? 

Hearing that her eyes became widen and she immediately got up from the bed.

Me: What just happened?

Koushi: Oh, no. I'm...I'm in my period...

Saying that she saw on the bed sheet and found the blood stains.

Koushi: SShit---

She bowed and bit her lower lip being embarrassed and nervous. I love that sweet habit of her...

Me: Koushi, everything ok?

Koushi: I'm... sorry Gguk. I didn't assume--

Me: Sorry for what? Girl-

I went to her and held her shoulder.

Me: Why are you feeling embarrassed? It's so normal right? 

Koushi: Still Gguk..I-

She stopped again, grabbed her lower stomach and groaned out. I became more tensed to see that.

Me: Oh god!  Does it hurt that much? 

Koushi: Ahh- Yeah Gguk...

Me: Don't worry. I'm bringing the medicine and pads, you go and get fresh.

She looked kinda shocked to hear that.

Koushi: You have the period pain killer? And pads too? How?

I giggled and replied,

Me: I knew that one day you must stay with me. So...just as a preparation....Hehe!

She didn't say anything. But I knew, she was feeling so satisfied to have me. My precious girl...

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV:

When I woke up, I saw Gguk  leaning on me and patting my hairs. I only could see his reddish lips with a sweet mole under the lip line being in that position.