Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!

Jk: Come on, try to float!

Me: It's hard Gguk. Please lemme breathe!

Finally he took me to the edge of the pool. Actually, he was teaching me to swim as I was a goodamn numb at swimming. We had a huge, ravishing grand pool on our rooftop, so he just forcefully took me there saying that, " You've to learn every basic skills" 

I almost gasped in the water where he was just holding my waist telling me to move my limbs to float. I had never experienced something horrible like swimming. I felt my back almost broken but my stubborn husband was a rude teacher. 

Well, after all I got some time to rest. I sat on the fringe tile keeping my legs in the water with my soaked body whereas Gguk was still in the water positioning him beside my legs. 

Me: Why the water level is so high? I almost drown~

Jk: Cause you're short Mrs. Jeon! The water level is on my height. And my hands never left your body, why would you sink?

He said that with a teasing voice and smirked. Recently he has started to take revenge by calling me " Mrs.Jeon". Every time he tease me with that, I felt so embarrassed and annoyed, still he didn't stop.

Me: Stop calling me that. I've a name!

Jk: Huh! Now you'll know how did I feel. " Mr. Jeon? Where were you?" Ehh!!

He lowered his voice's pitch to tease me again.

Me: Gguk! This is so embarrassing! It feels estranged! 

Jk: Then know, how did I feel when I loved you madly and you kept calling me "Mr. Jeon", pushed me away with that formal act~ 

I sighed to that stubborn teaser. 

Jk: Ok. Enough rested. Come on now!

Me: Again? Please, my back hurts.

Jk: It'll be fine. I'll massage your back later. Now come.

Me: Gguk, please! 

I pouted to melt his mind. But no~ God knew what formed him several times! He became rude and said, 

Jk: You're coming or ?

Me: Or what?

He remained silent for few seconds and then without warning he just touched my waist with his wet hands and yanked me to the water dragging me close.

Me: Jungguk! Aishh!!

He smirked.

Jk: Start again. From here.

Me: Ugh!~

I tried my best to move my limb keeping my body be floated in the water. He was coming with holding my waist to support me. I almost did that but suddenly his touched stopped to feel. He left me at the middle. I could hear him cheering from back, " Yeah! You did it Koushi. Keep going, don't look back. You're going good. Never look back, Go~" I was literally swimming by my own. But all of a sudden I started to feel dizzy as I gulped lots of water. It was feeling so weak to go further. I was in a damn lack of air, my chest was tearing out for some oxygen. I wasn't in a position to call out him and eventually I started to sink. I moved my hands on the water desperately so that Gguk could get a signal. Fortunately, he got. 

Gguk could understand something wrong was happening. So, without wasting time he started to swim to me. Meanwhile, I was into the water but grabbed some oxygen before I got drown completely. I knew I couldn't stay a little longer. I was waiting for his help like a mess. I opened my eyes and saw everything was transparent inside. I could see the fresh, clean tiles and blue waters. Suddenly I felt a grip on my shirt. I looked back instantly as I though it could be Gguk. But the thing I saw, I wasn't prepared to see-