Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)

Warning : If you don't like 18+ content, then you can skip the chapter~

When I was done with my last work, I heard the door bumped. He came back. I didn't know but my heartbeat started to run irregularly. I smiled at my own stupidity and looked at the mirror for the for last time.

Me: I never thought this fangs would suit me! Hehe!

Yeah! I wore a fake fangs without any reasonable reason

Yeah! I wore a fake fangs without any reasonable reason. Ughh!.... I could hear him coming towards the room. His every footstep was hitting me inside~

Why this weird feelings! God!

JUNGGUK'S POV:

I was so excited, didn't know why. My unconscious mind was desperately waiting for something. Something what? I didn't know! Finally I reached to the bedroom door. I inhaled some air and opened he door.

Everything was dark. No lights. I didn't attempt to call her but search the switch board. Suddenly a light came from a direction. I could see a guitar leaning at a corner and soft lights covering it.

 I could see a guitar leaning at a corner and soft lights covering it

My lips got widen, I smiled.

It means she noticed me. This girl~

I made my way to the guitar, I took that in my hands. Fresh wooden smell was coming from that. It was the exact one which I was looking for. I literally hugged the guitar with full of satisfaction.

"You liked it?" Her voice! She was just behind me. I grabbed the blue pea buke and looked behind....

My eyes got widen immediately, I wasn't ready to see that. She was- she was looking damn stunning and...and sexy that I had to admit. A smell of dark chocolate was saturating me. We were never in a typical relation as boys and girls are having these days. I tried my best to do anything with her consent, controlled my desires until she says, "Yes". But, that day...My entire mind was going crazy. My heart was shaking to see her that provoking. I never expected my wife would surprise me in that way. What if she was trying to seduce me? And why the hell she just used a chocolate flavor perfume??

My eyes scanned her shamelessly. I could see her in a red top where her cleavage could be seen a bit. Who just allowed her to apply this dark red lipstick?