Ep-23: Please!

A deep pain felt beneath of my temple. I grabbed there and opened my eyes. No, it wasn't the place I saw before fainting out. I look around and saw Kia and Minho standing beside me. 

Minho: She's up!

Me: Where is he?

I murmured.

Minho: Highness, you better drink a glass of milk-

Me: Answer me already.

Minho: He's at his room. Locked.

Me: What do you mean by locked? Huh?

I screamed out.

Minho: Please be calm! Please....it may hurt the baby.

Me: After destroying half of my life, now you're being so concern for my baby? Stop being DRAMATIC Minho! All of you are playing with our life!

Minho mumbled,

God, she's not in her real sense. What should I do now?

Minho:  You're misunderstanding. Nothing is in our control. You saw how atrociously he behaved, didn't you? It wasn't him entirely. He's being controlled by the demon inside his body. Do you want to know something? He already killed a human!

Maybe time stopped when I hear that. He k-killed someone? With his own hand? 

Me: What are you saying? Have you any idea-

Minho: It's true, ain't lying. That's why I'm trying to say that, It would be dangerous if he roams around freely. Do you want more life to be devoured? No, right? Please listen to us, let us keep him imprisoned until we find a way...

Me: You locked him?

Minho: I had to. Your highness, I'm begging you, please don't go near to the room, don't try to unlock him until we say...it can be-

Me: Shut up I say. I can't tolerate more! Get outta my house, I don't want to see any of you around me, understand?

Minho: Okay, Okay! We'll be leaving. But please, never do what I forbid you.

Me: You forbade me to get close to my husband? Huh?

Minho: He's not your husband anymore. Not entirely. Whatever that happens, please, never go to him.

Me: You're making me crazy minho-

My scream stopped to hear some noises from outside. Like, lots of people was gathering outside and we could hear police's siren too.

We looked at the window to find out the matter.

Me: What's the noise?

Minho: We should go and check out.

When I opened the door, the first thing I felt was Annie's hard grip on mine. Then I saw a police van in front of our yard and some of Gguk's co-workers. I wasn't ready for that. She shook my shoulder while yelling,

Annie: Where the hell is Gguk? Tell me!! 

Me: What's going on Annie?

Before Annie could tell something,  a police officer came towards me with an aggressive expression.

Officer: Mr.s Jeon, where is Mr. Jeon? He's under arrest!

Me: What?

Officer: Stop trying to save him. Just tell me his direction. No murderer can escape from law's paw, even if he isn't a human.

Gradually I could understand everything when he decribed, 
 They found the dead body with wild scratches and bites marks. They also found the car number plate beside the road. Apparently it wasn't hard to find out the owner of the car. At the same time Gguk's co-workers who saw his vampire-self went to the police station to inform that. After Hearing everything officer called me several times but it was unreachable. Somehow they found Annie's number and that was Annie got involved with these all.