Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy

Warning: This episode will be narrating extreme violence~

" What your baby gains form womb"...I had been reading that book since noon resting my back against the bed board. I got to know about various information about babies. How do they move, how do they grow up, how do they behave in different stages or what leaves bad and good impacts on babies etc. Staying in a stolid position for a long, it caused my back pain then. I tried to sit up holding my abdomen where 5 and half months' Jeonson was lying.

I used to love the atmosphere created with the soft orange afternoon light. The pictures hanging on the wall were sparkling and beautifying the room with memories. It made me sighed with a peace...

Someone wrenched the door knob and entered the room. My lips got widen to see that  dangerously handsome with sweaty hairs, caring ,rightful owner of my life. He smiled even bigger...

Jk: Love~~~

Me: Seems so happy?

Jk: See what've I brought? 

I saw lots of shopping bags he was holding. I came near to bed, sat facing me and put the bags.

Jk: SEE!!!

I've hardly seen him that excited and charmed. He took out a pair of little cute shoes and placed that on his big palm...

Jk: Isn't it cute??? You know I almost cried in front of the shop seeing this shoes...Oh god! I'm literally dying to see Jeonson's little soft legs in it. 

I was just observing what he was doing. He was expressing his father self so impulsively. The orange light was clawing on his face while his sparkling teary eyes were on the shoe, lips were getting wide with a very illusive smile. Wasn't it enough to make my eye surface wet? It was! ...But he wasn't done yet. Gradually he put out so many baby clothes and asking me that which on would suit Jeonson.

Jk: Look at this one. Bluish. Is it good?

I was just staring at him.

Jk: Why don't you talk, huh? See Koushi, even the buttons are so small.....Oh my! 

He immediately sniffed the baby shirt and grabbed that against his chest. His eyes went close and it seemed like he dived in imagination. It was literally heart melting. That irregular heartbeats made my hot tears fall from the eyes enduring on my cheeks. My hand went to his jaw, slowly rubbing that...

Me: Gguk...

He said keeping his eyes closed,

Jk: Hmm...?

Me: What are you thinking like this, boy? 

Jk: Me? Huh...I was just imagining...My child... he was in my lap, I was caressing his little reddish cheeks, rubbing my finger on his soft skinned skull...I was joining my nose with his little one, kissing all over his face just as I used to do with his mother. Suddenly he smiled while sleeping, it made my heart shivered!....Then I imagined how he was growing. Showing up his ability to sit up by own...I was feeding him...he was walking with his little legs...His soft hands were too tiny to grab only one finger of mine...You and I were hugging our child and sleeping with a deep peace.....

He kept saying in a lower tone. My silent tears were obstructing my inhaling process...How someone can be this passionate to his child? He was literally cogitating the future things he would love to do~ I realized, how much important was Jeonson to him. How much precious Jeonson was to his Papa....

Jk: Koushi, I can't wait to play with him, adore him. And please know, you're the one who's carrying my whole universe! You're my life~ Even in the other life I will beg to god to give back my Koushi and Jeonson. Nothing else....