Ep-11: We are going well

JUNGGUK'S POV:

When I finished, she was already in sleep. Her breathe was heavy and hairs were clawing towards my neck. I grabbed her tight and got up from the window stool. Her legs were still wrapping my waist. Honestly, I love to carry her.

Such a baby!

I made her lie on the bed and I lied beside her taking her head closer to my chest. Stroking her hairs I smiled a bit as I remembered how shy she was while I kissed her. I also could remember how cruel I was to her....

I sighed.

She didn't know how many times I kissed her cheeks where I- I slapped her. She didn't know how many times I apologized to her that night, how deeply I was caressing her with great satisfaction, how much happy I was to have her as my rightful wife...

Keeping her closer to me, I left a kiss on her forehead and I slept.

That was a start of our new life where we didn't allow any paleness to interfere. I tried my level best to keep the beautiful smile on her lips, keep my asset happy.

Damn! I lover her madly!

END OF JUNGGUK'S POV.

6 weeks later:

It was afternoon. Soft sunlight was beautifying the room.I was sunken reading books while sitting on the bed facing the window. Suddenly I felt two hands wrapping my waist from back. It was him. His rested him chin on my shoulder and slowly his nose started to sniff my neck. It kept giving me shiver. But before it went deep I looked back.

Me: You're back so early today? All works done?

He didn't say anything, just fell on the bed closing his eyes.

Me: You seem so tired Gguk!

He sighed and said,

Jk: Lots of projects to handle! Ugh....Koushi?

Me: Hmm-

Jk: I'm stressed, adore me.

I chuckled to hear that. His eyes were still closed. I put his head on my lap and started to stroke his hairs.

Working as chemist and still behaving like a child~

Few weeks ago he had joined the offered job. Yeah, not being a normal human it was tough to manage, but fate was with us. He even didn't have to shift to Russia for that. They sent Gguk to their Busan branch. He used to use mask to hide his fangs and also stay isolated from other workers. They questioned several times, that why a genius trying to hide himself. Still it was managed somehow and then he worked there as a chemist. At least his dream came true!

The most shocking matter was, in few days of his joining he had created a very rare kind of chemical, which can be used as airplane fuel. Airplane fuel usually comes from the blue whales and continuous using of that fuel would make blue whales disappear from this world oneday. So apparently, his dragged scientists' attention from different countries. Also people started to know about that already. It was another pride to us! That's why he was getting significant projects in beads.

Jk: Your fingers are always good through my hairs.

Me: Gguk, get up and take a bath. You will feel better, go~

Jk: A bit more, please...

He begged pouting his lips.

Me: Say, what are you doing now days...

Jk: Don't talk about that girl! So many projects are in my hands now! I can't even breath properly.

Me: Thank god, you didn't have to go to Russia!

Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara