𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. the missing sister

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 — the missing sister

━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 of the new mysterious killer who seemed to be imitating an old and powerful witch didn't seem to bother all too many of the vampires; the compound was still settled in relative peace considering almost all of the daywalkers didn't want to get involved and simply settled for sitting on their asses whilst they let Klaus deal with the issue at hand.

Ophelia and Elijah, however, had been trying to get ahold of Rebekah for the better part of ten minutes; neither of them had seen her since they had parted ways earlier that day. Elijah let out a sigh as he pulled his phone away from his ear, unable to get through to Rebekah, and Ophelia pulled her own mobile out thinking that perhaps the blonde was still in a huff with her brother.

The line beeped once, twice, three times and eventually went to voicemail, so with a sigh Ophelia disconnected the call and turned to Elijah, "I can't get ahold of her."

"I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." Elijah muttered, of course he didn't want to believe that his sister would participate in something so ominous, but the thought was there, it seemed as if she'd do anything in her vendetta against Klaus.

Ophelia slowly turned, her eyes catching sight of Thierry and it was almost as if a lightbulb lit up inside her head. When Rebekah had found herself, Marcel and Davina at the docks Ophelia had wondered how exactly it was that Rebekah managed to find them... Thierry owned the place. That, along with the information Rebekah had released earlier about how she was the one to coax Klaus into releasing Thierry... Well, it was quite obvious that the two were in cahoots. 

A sickly-sweet smile appeared on her lipstick covered lips, the pale pink gloss shining in a beam of sunlight as she made her way towards the man, slamming her hands on the table he was sat at whilst Elijah trailed behind her.

Thierry jumped, his eyes darting to Ophelia's, not liking the way she was looking through him. Ophelia however, tilted her head, "So, T, I was just thinking... how on earth did Rebekah find us at the docks hm? That's your place... and why on earth would she persuade Nik to let you out of the garden?"

"I don't know what you're — "

" — Oh, I think you do." With a quick and sharp movement, Ophelia grabbed Thierry's hand and siphoned some magic from him, ignoring the way he squirmed in pain beneath her touch, as she pulled away, her smile dropped, "Tell us what you know... or perhaps the next time I siphon you I won't stop until your veins are grey."