CHAPTER FIVE : DRIVER OF THE JAGUAR

The morning begin with the same scoldings from my mom. God! This early morning scremes just pisses me off. I covered my ears with the pillow but still I doesn't seem to stop anytime soon.

My mom comes and throws the pillow off from my ears, "Esha!!! Wake up... You don't want to go to office Today?"

Shit! I wake up as soon as she said that. She herself was shocked seeing me wake up at one go. Sadly, I was working under this ruthless person. I can't help it anymore but cry looking at my life. I run to the washroom to get ready and it took me almost an hour to make myself look decent enough.

I came out from the room and I didn't even have time to wave a bye to my family. I just stared at them and walked off to catch the bus. The same bus ride, the same problems, the same stupid office and th same stupid boss. Things I do to not get married!

When the bus actually reached my stopping I pusbed everyone and jumped out because I was too late and couldn't help it in any way possible. I ran all way long to the third floor as the lift wasn't working.... Damn it!

When I reached the third floor the first face I found was his. I knew my day was gonna end bad this time. He saw me and came. God! I don't want any more deduction please.

"Do you know how to drive a car?" His deep voice made chills go through my veins.

"Yes Sir!" I nodd my head.

Wait? He didn't reduce my salary. How come? I knew he was upto somthing.

"Follow me Miss"
Before I could get what he said, he started walking.

Why is he this fast? I walked behind him! No, I ran behind him. We reached the ground floor again. My legs were gonna be paralysed by walking up and down.

"Here, Catch it!" He throws his car key towards me.

Shit! Thank goodness! I caught it. I can't even imagine what must have happen if it fell down.
Stop! He is giving me his car key. Car key? That too his black Jaguar Key?

"Excuse me Miss" he snaps his fingers.
I have to cut my thoughts now. I got inside the car and was sitting in the driving seat!

DRIVING SEAT!

I was shivering to death. What is he planning?

"Drive straight to the airport. No more discussion" his voice clearly said he was annoyed today. I didn't want to mess up with him more. So I decided to zip my mouth for once without letting out words.

We finally reached the airport, I looked at him expecting him to tell something.

"Park my car in the office and come to pick me tommorow evening at five." he slammed the car door and walks off.

What? Till tommorow evening five. That means he is not going to be here for almost a day! Woahhhh! What can make me more happier than this?

Yessssss! I can have all fun untill Tommorow. No one can question me. I felt like I was god's favourite girl. Suddenly everything started making sense.

I drove back carefully because I was driving his car. The black jaguar, so I need to be extra careful. I succuessfully reached back office safely and parked the car as he said. I was very happy because for the first time in my life I did something without any mistake. I walked towards my desk very proudly.

"OMG! Are you fine? What did he do to you?" Vernoica hugs me

"I am fine, can't you see?" she was quick enough to notice the wide beam on my face.

"What's up? Why so happy" she smiled back.

I narrated her the whole incident and she ended up with the same wide beam as mine.