CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN : COOKING

2 WEEKS LATER

God why is getting up from bed so hard? Auch! If Aadhvik's love is his jaguar means my love is this bed. How heavenly? Ahh! Esha get up you lazy mangoose. I streched myself and finally got out of the bed.

I went down to look for breakfast and I see Aadhvik hurriedly doing something.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Thank goodness you woke up! Do me a favor today I have to go take an important file from the office. So you cook for me. Let me go take a bath now." he said. Before I could reply he vanished off.

What the hell? How am I supposed to cook? I don't know anything expect beverages and noodles. I went to the kitchen in search of noodles packet.

Damn! How did I forget it. Me and Aadhvik ate noodles yesterday only. Ughhh!! I only found some tomatoes and onions. What am I supposed to do with this now? With so much confidence inside me, I took those and decided to prepare something.

I first took the tomatoes and started cutting it.

Ewwww!!!!!!

Why is this tomato juice inside it is splashing on me. Ahhh... Esha Don't loose your confidence. You can do it! Well I will try cutting it fast so that those juices inside the tomato doesn't split on me and my face.

"1........2.........3........ Esha cut it!" I screamed and started cutting those closing my eyes but still I could sense them falling on my face. Uff!! I took a deep breath and my brain was lit open by a thought.

I went to my room, removed one of my shawl and covered it all my face. Now I will see how this tomato juice falls on me. Huh! Esha always wins!!!! I tied the shawl round my face and I couldn't see anything. But that's okay. Cutting this tomato somehow is all that matters to me now.

"Ahhh.....Esha start cutting" I began cutting immediately without thinking twice. And finally all the tomatoes was cut. I removed my shawl and find the juice split everywhere from my shawl to the floor. It's okay, Aadhvik is the one cleaning the house. He will do it!

The rest all job was good and I managed to make something before he gets ready.

"This smells yummy!" I commented looking at my own cooking. My mom have never said me to cook nor she made me do household chores but look at this Aadhvik! He made me cook!! I wanna go back to my mom. Auch!

"Esha did you make breakfast?" Aadhvik asked.

I came out of the kitchen with a goofy grin on my face and slowly took out the bowl of Poha.

"Here!" I smiled. For the first time Aadhvik trusted my cooking. He had so much trust that he took the food and tasted it. He didn't have much reaction on his face after eating.

"I expected." he banged the table. My body took a jerk as I didn't expect it. He just galred at me and went to the dustbin to throw his first bite.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Poha." I said with a gulp.

"Who the hell would put tomatoes in Poha? Even the Robin's Restaurant food was better than this. Better throw the whole thing outside." He screamed .

I just stood there as if I wasn't at all related to what is happening now.

"Now go get my wallet from upstairs!" He said. I already did too much. So I wasn't ready to play around with him now. I went to take his wallet and rushed down.

"Here you go." I gave him.

"Why are you this slow? I complete everything maximum within fifteen minutes." he said while adjusting his watch.